We GOTTA see some... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We GOTTA see some...

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
Brandon London this next game.We know what we have in our current receivers...their young,inlcuding London.But London hasnt seen the ball,and its not like we have a Boldin and Fitz infront of him from playing.I say send him in as like a 3rd wideout,just to see what happens...just like with Camarillo,mayeb just for the first half,and if it goes bad,then send Bess back out there at number 3 and keep London on SP.If were going to make some WR moves during the year,I would like to know if we already seen what we know so far of London.

Why do we HAVE TO see him in this game? Why cant we see him when he has earned playing time with what he does in practice like everyone else who hasnt established himself as a solid player in the league already?

Besides, do you think he really has the playbook down already or would he Ronnie us and cause us to burn crucial TO's because he dosent know what to do?

I think if there is anyone we HAVE TO see this week its Wilford out there giving us the type of production we anticipated him contributing when we gave him 6 mil.

Why do we HAVE TO see him in this game? Why cant we see him when he has earned playing time with what he does in practice like everyone else who hasnt established himself as a solid player in the league already?

Besides, do you think he really has the playbook down already or would he Ronnie us and cause us to burn crucial TO's because he dosent know what to do?
we HAVE TO see some of him cause theres early word aroudn here that MIA might be looking to bring in another receiver,and Im just saying look at your cards,before you fold....

we HAVE TO see some of him cause theres early word aroudn here that MIA might be looking to bring in another receiver,and Im just saying look at your cards,before you fold....

Well Im sure the FO is looking at that card....in practice. Why do we as fans have to see him in games? Why isnt whatever the FO decides based off what they see good enough, even if we dont get the chance to see for ourselves?

And besides, if we bring in another WR couldnt we still keep what we have or get rid of another card we have already seen besides London. Like say....Hagan:unsure:

Well Im sure the FO is looking at that card....in practice. Why do we as fans have to see him in games? Why isnt whatever the FO decides based off what they see good enough, even if we dont get the chance to see for ourselves?

Same reason Hagan assumes the starter role and plays like a stud on the practice field then disappears in the games.

Whatever Ginn has done in practice to earn the starting spot sure as hell hasn't shown up on the field either.

I say give Wilford and London both some action. What can it hurt.

I think if there is anyone we HAVE TO see this week its Wilford out there giving us the type of production we anticipated him contributing when we gave him 6 mil.

Why is there a need to throw in an insult of Ronnie Brown in a thread about one of our backup wide receivers? Wow Ronnie lined up incorrectly. Just curious. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom