we need a wide receiver... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we need a wide receiver...

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we draft Ted Ginn Jr with our 9TH overall pick, an unproven guy whose ankle is still in a cast. The patsies need a WR they trade their 4TH round pick for Randy Moss, already one of the greatest receivers ever, wow. and were still thinking about trading for trent green. the perfect example why our team is in the gutter. our front office sucks

:lol:

Wow they pick up a guy who hasn't produced in three years and the sky is falling.

I'm not gonna post anymore for a while after today in the main forums anymore, it's disgusting.

I think we should wait to see how things work out before we go slating any moves by Miami and praising New England's.

we draft Ted Ginn Jr with our 9TH overall pick, an unproven guy whose ankle is still in a cast. The patsies need a WR they trade their 4TH round pick for Randy Moss, already one of the greatest receivers ever, wow. and were still thinking about trading for trent green. the perfect example why our team is in the gutter. our front office sucks

:shakeno: :shakeno: We are more than set at WR now.

Why is everyone all over Moss' di*&? Why dont you go thug out with him somewhere. Go do some drugs and shoot up a club or something. Punch a lady or something stupid that degenerate half wits like him do.

quit cryin.

Ditto. I was ticked at the Ginn pick yesterday, but I can live with it. The more I read about Beck, the more I like the pick. He could be a steal. He's very sharp and the most accurate QB in the draft. Those traits are similar to guys like Griese, Montana and Brady. None of those guys were touted for their arm strength.

:shakeno: :shakeno: We are more than set at WR now.

Has been timed at 10.5 seconds in the 100 meter dash...Was a national champion in the 110 high hurdles as a junior and recorded the best time in the nation as a senior...He's certainly a dynamic weapon but the question is whether he will be closer to Steve Smith or Troy Williamson at the next level?...He will at the very least be a top-notch return man in the pros but might ultimately be more of a #2 or #3 option as a receiver.

Yeah, we definitely solidified our WR corps with two wanna-be #1's and Az Zahir Hakim.

So how long till you start complaining next year? Once we are 1-4 or 2-7?

hopefully they hold on with daunte and let him come back healthy, because we have some burners on this team now and he can launch it. ginn, az zahir hakim, campbell

As of right now we have:

Chambers
Booker
Ginn
Hagan
Hakim

We also have Campbell and Vick, both of whom we can cut tommorrow. If we do trade Booker like has been rumored, we can keep Campbell and still cut Vick tommorrow. I like our WRs.

We have Ginn to return punts. We have Ginn, Booker and Hakim to return kickoffs.

We need another receiver why? :shakeno:

As of right now we have:

Chambers
Booker
Ginn
Hagan
Hakim

None of which would be a #1 on any team in the NFL other than ours.

Ginn will be hurt by midseason. Chambers will do his usual up down side to side routine, Booker will be gone or be slipping all over the field. Derek Hagan will be our best receiver.

Back
Top Bottom