We need Reggie McNeal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We need Reggie McNeal

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
We need to draft him in the 2nd round in '06. Get an O-lineman in the first a him in the second. He has great mobility, and he is a good QB.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but if we can get him in the 2nd, why not?

Do you think he will still be available in the second round he's the 4th rated qb in college football this year

b_hjelmeland123 said:
We need to draft him in the 2nd round in '06. Get an O-lineman in the first a him in the second. He has great mobility, and he is a good QB.

Haven't seen him yet. What is your scouting report? I hear he has incredible speed, like 4.3 or something ridiculous.

kastofsna120 said:
there won't be 4 QBs drafted in the first round from this class

Correct and I can think of 3 or 4 other QBs I'd have rather than him past the 1st rounders.

kastofsna120 said:
i'd rather have the guy leading in yards and touchdowns... ;)

I'd rather draft as your sig sugests sam keller. He looked awsome last game despite his wierd mechanics.

I'd rather throw this draft class out the window and get Brees.

Seriously, unless some juniors declare or unless we lose every game from here on out, I don't see us taking a QB. Leinart is the only QB of quality in the first round.

Hopefully Chris Leak will declare, I tihnk he'd do nice in our system. As for VY, as much as I love him (you guys know this), I don't think he's right for Miami so I'd pass on him.

Is Jacobs a senior? I've drawn a total blank on that but I don't think he's going to do in the NFL what he's doing in college. I see a Daunte Culpepper....in the first two weeks of this season.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see this thread! I agree. I think Reggie can be had in the late 1st to early 2nd round and there is a chance for him to fall since only a few teams will be looking for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom