we should draft..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

we should draft.....

chillwill3000

True Phinfan
Reaction score
What do you guys and girls out there think about Ko Simpson. He's a saftey coming out of South Carolina. I think he is a BEAST and we should nab him in the draft if we get a chance.

chillwill3000 said:
What do you guys and girls out there think about Ko Simpson. He's a saftey coming out of South Carolina. I think he is a BEAST and we should nab him in the draft if we get a chance.

I have loved Ko Simpson for the longest time. I hope there is a way we can get him, but I don't want him to be our pick at 16. If we had a 2nd rounder, that's where I'd take him.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I have loved Ko Simpson for the longest time. I hope there is a way we can get him, but I don't want him to be our pick at 16. If we had a 2nd rounder, that's where I'd take him.

Yeah, I wouldn't take him at 16 either, but I do think he is a big time playmaker on the defensive side of the ball, and he would be a great late round pick up

Sabin said there were 25 players, he liked in the 1st round
i think if it dosent matter who we pick first in round 1 trade down and get picks, unless there is someone, a Gem who falls to us at 16
it happens every year some slime starts a rumor and a good guy drops out of the top 15
i guess we will see on saturday!

b_hjelmeland123 said:

You're exactly right. If we trade down and land a second rounder along with a late first rounder, I expect to see us take Simpson.

Mel Kiper has him going with the first pick in the 3rd round, #65 overall.

dolfanmark said:
Mel Kiper has him going with the first pick in the 3rd round, #65 overall.

It has been floating aroung that Ko might last until the 3rd round. I am a bit surprised, but he is inexperienced. If he falls to us in the 3rd I will be exstatic. There is a possibility too. Safeties always seem to hang around awhile on draft day.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
It has been floating aroung that Ko might last until the 3rd round. I am a bit surprised, but he is inexperienced. If he falls to us in the 3rd I will be exstatic. There is a possibility too. Safeties always seem to hang around awhile on draft day.

Wow! Knowing that really opens some options. That would be the steal of the draft if we got him in the 3rd round. Then we could use the 16th pick to after another need. These players then come to mind:

OLB/DE Manny Lawson
OLB Chad Greenway
OLB Ernie Simms
OLB Bobby Carpenter
WR Chad Jackson
WR Santonio Holmes
DT Brodrick Bunkley
DT Haloi Ngata

Basically we have all the options in the world and I think only Nick Saban really knows at this point.

Back
Top Bottom