We should have seen the signs when they kicked jason taylor to the curb! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We should have seen the signs when they kicked jason taylor to the curb!

I was just listening to Joey Porter... yeah he talks a lot of hot garbage but made an excellent point about the organization and their lack of respect for this franchise and their history (Jason Taylor as an example). This is one of the reasons they are where they are! Its no surprise why Marino doesn't want anything to do with the current regime!

If not aware the Colts just released Manning not long ago. Things happen, and have others have pointed out it wasn't his call.

I was just listening to Joey Porter... yeah he talks a lot of hot garbage but made an excellent point about the organization and their lack of respect for this franchise and their history (Jason Taylor as an example). This is one of the reasons they are where they are! Its no surprise why Marino doesn't want anything to do with the current regime!

C'mon dude, JT retired. Ireland actually brought him back. Man, even whe he doesn't do anything wrong - and in this case quite the opposite - some of you will attack Ireland. Unreal.

Jesus Christ are you related to Ireland
All I hear from your posts are excuse after excuse for his incompetence

You hear what you want to hear. Where is the excuse it's facts or do they get in your way when your agenda is affected?

Back
Top Bottom