We want CRABTREE, Texas Tech WR

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Best WR I have ever seen.

Texas Tech 39

Texas 33

:woot:

He is a very good receiver. I only have one problem with him. He holds the ball way out when he is running. He fumbled once tonight, but if he holds it like that in the NFL, he will be a fumble machine.

PS: Penn State is likely the new #2. :D

I dunno about best I've ever seen... CJ, Braylon, and Fitz were not human in college, but that play tonight pretty much says that nobody will ever forget who he is.

He is a very good receiver. I only have one problem with him. He holds the ball way out when he is running. He fumbled once tonight, but if he holds it like that in the NFL, he will be a fumble machine.

PS: Penn State is likely the new #2. :D
i noticed that last night in the game,and him doing that will make it easy for LBers&Safeties to come up and just knock that ball out of his hands...i think that's something that coaching can help him correct...though i can say that after watching 2 TT games this year,i can see why alot of you are real high on Crabtree...the guy's a phenominal receiver and always fights for more YAC...

You see what he is doing to Oklahoma State? Damn, he would look nice in a Phin's uniform. :)

Back
Top Bottom