Weaver adds to his staff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Weaver adds to his staff

Not a fan of this. Dukes football program is garbage and that's the best thing on that resume.

Perhaps, but isn't Duke where Barton is from?
Yeah and I couldn't be further from wanting him. Admittedly, I'm a tarheel, but Dukes football program, staff they are all ****. Ffs, I dare anyone to name a quality player that has come from Durham.... Ever.

I dare anyone to name a quality player that has come from Durham.... Ever.
I actually took a look at this........

Sonny Jurgensen was the only one who really stands out from the players Duke has had in the NFL and is a Hall of Famer. Outside of that and to your point, it is a pretty sparse list.

Not a fan of this. Dukes football program is garbage and that's the best thing on that resume.
Dook’s (that’s how you spell it properly) football program has always been garbage but they were pretty good this year until their QB got hurt. Beat Clemson and should have beaten ND.

One thing for sure, you gotta be smart to go to 'Dook". That and Duke had a nice run when Steve Superrior was the 'head ball coach' there. Should we go for the center from there, he'll be teachable.

One thing for sure, you gotta be smart to go to 'Dook". That and Duke had a nice run when Steve Superrior was the 'head ball coach' there. Should we go for the center from there, he'll be teachable.

Have you seen a lot of the kids from the basketball program over the years? I wouldn't describe many of them as smart

Let's hope he can make chiken salad out of chicken ****

Back
Top Bottom