Week 1 CFB thoughts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 1 CFB thoughts?

Cocelesti

Danish Fin Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I was absolutely blessed to start this year season of college football. I was curious to see how the top 25 teams looks and most of them looked very well. Clemson disappointed my expectations for them but what to do against a hole new and strong Bama team, which is only a few takes from being a serious contender in my eyes. Maybe next season. Rest of the big pack does there jobs as they should...

Bowling Green, ECU, Utah Utes were all funny to see yesterday and that's way I love college football. upsets, atmosphere, rivalry = How it's should be!

Are you disappointed or exicted for the first week of CFB?

It's USC and everyone else. The "east coast media bias" will let you think that some SEC team can compete with USC. Well, they can't. Not this year at least.

It's USC and everyone else. The "east coast media bias" will let you think that some SEC team can compete with USC. Well, they can't. Not this year at least.

I'm guessing your from the west coast.......that's crazy. The SEC is the best conference in the country and they have one, two, or even three teams a year that could beat anybody in the country. I don't think it's a "media bias" i just think they have better football teams than anyone.

That being said, I did see USC play yesterday, and it will be interesting to see who can step up and challenge them. Sanchez looked really good, and it seems like they have 10 different running backs they keep rotating in there. Right now, they would have to be my number 1 team in the country.

I'm guessing your from the west coast.......that's crazy. The SEC is the best conference in the country and they have one, two, or even three teams a year that could beat anybody in the country. I don't think it's a "media bias" i just think they have better football teams than anyone.

That being said, I did see USC play yesterday, and it will be interesting to see who can step up and challenge them. Sanchez looked really good, and it seems like they have 10 different running backs they keep rotating in there. Right now, they would have to be my number 1 team in the country.

actually no, Upstate, NY.

USC will have 8 guys drafted in Rd 1 next year according to some reports. They are a mini-NFL team this year. Nobody is beating them.

^^^^
AGREED

Look, I am an Illini fan and wanted a piece of USC last year in the Rose Bowl. Ummm yeah, after the Illini got stomped by them, I never want to play them EVER AGAIN haha.

If USC stays healthly they win this whole thing again.

Ohio State is walking into a death trap on Sept 13.

actually no, Upstate, NY.

USC will have 8 guys drafted in Rd 1 next year according to some reports. They are a mini-NFL team this year. Nobody is beating them.

I don't know about 8 in round 1....maybe 6....

But so could LSU...

The SEC is easily the best conference in the country from top to bottom year in and year out....

This year....and in fact recently....the ACC is the worst....

A middle of pack SEC team (Bama) just dismantled the supposed "class" of the ACC (Clemson) and dominated them from the opening snap...made them look weak....a lower teir SEC team (S.Carolina) whipped another lower teir ACC team (N.C. State) 34-0....

USC obliterated a middle of the pack ACC team (Virginia) 52-7...

USC deserves to be #1 IMO....but I wouldn't dare say that no SEC team can compete with them...lol...

One game is a lot different than going through an SEC schedule week in and week out....USC would have at least one loss in that scenario IMO....

UCLA knocks #18 Tenn off their rocky mountain top. Great Monday night game tonight. Tenn. secondary just couldn't step it up in the second half when they needed it most. 3rd string QB Craft threw 4 int in the 1st half but sliced through Tenn in the 2nd. The last five minutes of the game plus overtime were some great college football.

Back
Top Bottom