Week 13 Gambling Corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 13 Gambling Corner

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
MUCK must be running behind and didn't get it up in time on the site. Just to post the picks before the first game is played today here is the column..........

The season is winding down as this is the final week for the College Picks. We started off the year red hot with the NCAA picks but sort have cooled off of late and are ending the season on a bit of a down note, yet we are still having a better year than the guys who pick games for the Boston Herald, NY Post, and some other fish wraps. Hopefully we can have a strong week this weekend and then have a solid bowl season. For the 4th week in a row last week I nailed my STONE COLD LEAD PIPE LOCK of the week; this time with Rutgers over Syracuse. Will I keep riding that Rutgers bandwagon this week? Well, without further ado lets get right to the picks.

College Picks
WEST VIRGINIA -8 over Rutgers
If my research is correct Rutgers has never won at WV ever. I don’t see it changing this week. The worst thing for Rutgers was WV losing last week to South Florida. I don’t see WV losing back to back home games. I like WV big. I will make this my STONE COLD LEAD PIPE LOCK of the week.

Wake Forest +3 over Georgia Tech (neutral site)
WF has surprised me pretty much every week this season and I’m done going against them. I’m jumping on this bandwagon. GT is a nice team but not a great team. I see this as a close game and I will take the points.

LOUISVILLE -28 over Connecticut
UCONN isn’t very good and L’ville has a lot to play for still. This is a lot of points but I think Louisville will want to put the pressure on Rutgers since this game is at NOON and Rutgers doesn’t play till night. L’ville will come out and thump a bad UCONN team.

Year to Date Record: 28-25-2

NFL PICKS
PITTSBURGH -7 over Tampa Bay
Tampa has nothing on offense and while Pittsburgh isn’t great they are at home and will play with a little pride here. I can see Pittsburgh in a blow out victory.

Miami/Jacksonville UNDER 35.5
I see this as a 13-10 snooze fest type of game. Two teams built on defense. Jacksonville is horrible on the road this year. No Ronnie Brown for Miami. No offense here.

Chicago/Minnesota Under 40
See above!

GREEN BAY even over NY Jets
I like the Packers in this spot. I feel one of these weeks the Jets will come down to earth and play like a below average team everyone thought they were coming into the year. This could be the week!

Year to Date Record: 20-24

Stone Cold Lead Pipe Record: 8-4

Back
Top Bottom