Week 7 Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Week 7 Power Rankings

Has there yet been a year when the Dolphins schedule isn’t “brutal”? Every season, there’s traveling and opponents win-loss record and weather and all sorts of other things that make the schedule seem brutal. In retrospect, you can say that past seasons may have been easier than others, but every season is brutal when you factor in things like traveling and injuries and distractions. This year may be different because of Tannehill, but every other year there could be a reason to call the year brutal.

The NFL one is crazy to me. No movement after beating the falcons in their house and still have 9 teams with worse records above the Fins. They must really hate Jay Cutler as a person

I had @ATL marked on the schedule as the most definite loss the second the schedule was released. I think that was even before Tannehill went down and I was predicting 0-5. Really hope this is the 2016 version of the Steelers game and what it meant for the rest of our season.

Hell, I wouldn't have given us a shot in that game if we went in 4-0....

None of those polls mean anything. This is not college where the polls count for something. Having said that, we're a 3-2 team that has a long way to go, mostly on offense of course. Every game is there for the taking but the wins won't come easy. One week, one game and one play at a time

Ozzy rules!!

Thanks captain obvious.

Guys no need to go after other posters for their comments here.

It's understood they're meaningless. It's a fun conversation everytime we post these polls. Nothing more or less.

The Dude explained it perfectly so follow his lead and take it for what it's worth.

Thanks.

None of those polls mean anything. This is not college where the polls count for something. Having said that, we're a 3-2 team that has a long way to go, mostly on offense of course. Every game is there for the taking but the wins won't come easy. One week, one game and one play at a time

Ozzy rules!!
While I understand the attachment to the team, (were on a fan site after all) but we have zero control over the team except through dollars and cheers and jeers. There is nothing more meaningless than our opinions about power rankings except power rankings. So why would anyone bother poo pooing discussions about power rankings?

NFL.com showed us at 26 after squeaking by Tennessee last week.

The previous week we were 28.

Ok, I can see that.

But we just beat the NFC champs at their house. Granted, the D is what really got us there, but I’d swear that the D is also part of the team.

We beat Atlanta. And our stock rose from 26 to 24. Wow.

Yeah, we’re not where we want to be (on offense) but a 3-2 team that just beat Atlanta ranked 26th? We’re a wild card right now, dammit!

Maybe if we sweep the Pats we can bust into the high teens!! Or take it all and be ranked 8th!!!

Pricks.

Cue Jeffersons Theme Music...

"Movin on up!!! (Moooovin on up)...."

Rankings, shmankings...the only thing that matters is that we're 3-2 with positive momentum and a chance to get some payback on the Pukes. This ain't college football, rankings by so called "experts" don't matter in the pros. Just be one of the 6 teams at the end of the season and anything can happen.

Until we win a damn playoff game I don't want nor expect us to ever be ranked in the top 10

Back
Top Bottom