Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters!

I John, I m from Portugal. I register in the site because I need some help. I have a Dolphins jacket for so long, it’s a jacket from 1974 and I want to know more about it. Thanks for having me on your fans site. Best regards from Portugal
Post a picture if you can...

Hello all. I'm a Fin Fan from NH. Been rooting for my team since I was born in 1973! My parents were both Dolphins fans as well. Unfortunately my Mom passed in 2020 and my Dad who I went to numerous games with passed away from Parkinson's this past June 2022. Him and myself went to our last game together last September in Miami. The pic below is myself in the Marino jersey next to my Dad and my kids.

Dadkids.jpg

Hello all. I'm a Fin Fan from NH. Been rooting for my team since I was born in 1973! My parents were both Dolphins fans as well. Unfortunately my Mom passed in 2020 and my Dad who I went to numerous games with passed away from Parkinson's this past June 2022. Him and myself went to our last game together last September in Miami. The pic below is myself in the Marino jersey next to my Dad and my kids.

View attachment 117083
Great to have you here brother. I am John on the left coast by San Diego. Have a great day!

John

Great to have you here brother. I am John on the left coast by San Diego. Have a great day!

John
as you know John, I have been a Dolfan since 1966 when the franchise was awarded to Joe Robbie and Danny Thomas. Danny Thomas sold his share when he started St Jude for Children. went to super bowl 17, unfortunately they lost to Washington that year The next time they were in the superbowl against San Fran in San Jose, they wanted $1000 dollars for endzone tickets so I did not go. Been to Hard Rock 3 times, Raiders, Colts and Cleveland. I'll always be a Dolphin fan. When I'm ready for a dirt nap I hope shrouds come in Aqua and Orange.

Last edited:
Dolphins became my team in the early 90s when a kid from Buffalo joined our school here in the UK and brought an American football with him! Everyone chose an NFL team and most opted for teams that were winning everything, but the Dolphins lured me in! They remind me a lot of my football (soccer) team, Leeds United. Great in the past, not so much since those glory days, but I have the belief it will all come good again in the end! It's the hope that kills you!

Was much more of a fan who simply checked the results each Monday morning, but much more into the NFL last season and this season. Here's to the playoffs this campaign!

Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
John

Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
John
Thanks man, I’m also from California! Los Angeles to be exact. I’ve been a Fin Fan for 2 years now, this is my 2nd season riding with the Phins! I was born into the Raider Nation by default but past couple years I started collecting Tua’s rookie cards to support my Samoan people. Little by little I started following the Dolphins more than the Raiders and so I finally made the call and had a meeting with my uncles and usoz to let them know face to face that it’s Aqua and Orange from here on out.

Thanks man, I’m also from California! Los Angeles to be exact. I’ve been a Fin Fan for 2 years now, this is my 2nd season riding with the Phins! I was born into the Raider Nation by default but past couple years I started collecting Tua’s rookie cards to support my Samoan people. Little by little I started following the Dolphins more than the Raiders and so I finally made the call and had a meeting with my uncles and usoz to let them know face to face that it’s Aqua and Orange from here on out.
Glad to have you here brother!

John

Hi all, I have no idea how to start new conversation. I tagged a person but how do I share it to everyone.
Ps from Australia

Attachments

• 1671488027195.png
    1671488027195.png
    89 KB · Views: 1
Hi everything, wanted to just to a shout out from Australia little place called Orange.
I been a phins fan since early 90s when the great man Marino was cutting defences apart and have watched on year after year on fox sports Australia or most of time nfl app.

Back
Top Bottom