welcome to miami ryan tannehill!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

welcome to miami ryan tannehill!!!!!

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
just wanted to say im really happy with the pick he has the size the smarts and athletic ability and i think he is going to be a really good qb for a long time its been long over due us taking a qb in rd #1.he has the big advantage with him having played in shermans offence already if he looks good and plays the best out of all our qb's he should start week 1....

just wanted to say im really happy with the pick he has the size the smarts and athletic ability and i think he is going to be a really good qb for a long time its been long over due us taking a qb in rd #1.he has the big advantage with him having played in shermans offence already if he looks good and plays the best out of all our qb's he should start week 1....

I'm happy with the pick as well. I don't think it is likely that he'll start week 1. It will probably be Gerrard to start. Maybe even for the entire year. But I can't wait to see Tannehill play.

Yep, I'm really happy with RT at 8 also :-)

I think about the things they could do with him......wild cat?.....this kid can even catch the football and he can run as well......nobody knows if he'll be a star or not at this play but I'm glad we took a QB and all I ask is that the fans that didn't want us to take him, don't take it out on him. Root for him as he is OUR QB now......you don't like the pick? Fine, but don't wish him bad just cause you want to be right.

Ozzy rules!!

Just trying to get to 10!

They needed a true QB prospect, and they have one. How can you not be excited with what this kid could potentially do. It's about time they grew a pair.

Welcome......to ridiculously high expectations. similar to Ginn....since he was rated lower than where he was taken, he would too easily be called a bust if he doesn't measure up to where he was drafted instead of where he was rated

Back
Top Bottom