Welker could be traded. What's he worth this year to us? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welker could be traded. What's he worth this year to us?

it's a Belichickian mind trick… slight-of-hand-which-cup-is-it-under-is-this-yur-card thing… trust, Wes is the dwarf in the end of the NE saw box!

We traded Welker to NE for a 2nd 6 years ago! I sure as heck wouldn't trade the same for an old, broken WR now!

Screw Welker. Bess is probably better than him now and he is a TRUE Phin.

I say we just give them Nanu Nanu and they can keep Welker.

We traded Welker to NE for a 2nd 6 years ago! I sure as heck wouldn't trade the same for an old, broken WR now!

Screw Welker. Bess is probably better than him now and he is a TRUE Phin.

i love this bess is a true phin, im sure if ne paid him the same money he would leave in a second

Name one F.A. they the Patriots have decided to not resign or trade, that's gone else where and successful, can't think of one, as much as I hate those, ****ers, when they think someone's time is up, their time is normally up. Sorry Wes.

Richard Seymour

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Trade Bess and a 5th for him and get it done lol

Why would we do that? Bess is still young, Welker is great but can only have a few years left at his peak. Rather see what we get with a true #2 and #1 and see how Bess can do in his prime.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

He should of never been traded in the first place

Didnt trade, Cameron let him go.

i hope we arent dumb enough to trade anything for him

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

cameron let who go?
Why would we do that? Bess is still young, Welker is great but can only have a few years left at his peak. Rather see what we get with a true #2 and #1 and see how Bess can do in his prime.
---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Didnt trade, Cameron let him go.

Does no one remember what happened? Welker was a restricted FA, and the Patriots put a poison pill clause in their offer sheet so that we couldn't match. The Dolphins raised hell, complained to the league office, and the NFL mandated that it be a trade so that the Patriots could throw in a 6th rounder as compensation for their shady move. He wasn't willfully traded, let go, or anything of the sort. He was quite literally stolen off the roster...

Does no one remember what happened? Welker was a restricted FA, and the Patriots put a poison pill clause in their offer sheet so that we couldn't match. The Dolphins raised hell, complained to the league office, and the NFL mandated that it be a trade so that the Patriots could throw in a 6th rounder as compensation for their shady move. He wasn't willfully traded, let go, or anything of the sort. He was quite literally stolen off the roster...

well we could have tendered him at first round level and protected ourself more, i mean lydon murtha got the same tender, but what u said is 100 percent true

Dash your hopes of getting him. This is a dead issue.

well we could have tendered him at first round level and protected ourself more, i mean lydon murtha got the same tender, but what u said is 100 percent true

Agreed. Another retard move by Cameron. If you wanted to keep the guy, what was an extra 5% of the salary to give him the first round tender? Idiot...

If Welker returned to the Dolphins the crow would become an endangered species. Seriously, Welker would have to eat the entire crow population in the northeast before he could even enter Florida, and by then the Miami fans would have wiped out every crow south of Washington, DC. I think PETA would sue Ross and protest Kraft foods for at least the duration of Welker's career. Not to mention Ray Lewis would be pissed ... and I'm not all that enthused about pissing him off to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom