Well guys I can't really say it has been fun | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well guys I can't really say it has been fun

Don't feel so bad. At least you got to watch the game unlike people in Miami. Then again I don't know if that was a good thing for ya!

what's this? some finfans bailing out already? Why even bother coming back for preseason when you finfans can't even show up for the playoffs?

Bailing out? Oh nah, I'm never gonna bail out man. Just b/c I said I won't be back until preseason don't mean I've turned on my favorite team. I just gotta focus on getting my education, I'm only in high school. And now that the season is over for us, I'm gonna try to focus more on school. Get it?

I would have rather of watched something else. The entire game was worth missing to me. I was born a Dolphins fan but the clock just would tick off fast enough to end it.

Go get those grades up. The world could use another smart guy.When you get smarter, you'll know better than to be a finfan......later finfans.

Later gang

I'll check in around draft time so we can all bitch about who they didn't take! Glad I found this site this year, how's that saying go? misery loves company (which explains the bills and jets fans being here all the time! :lol: ) It was great sharing opinions and getting to blow off steam. Guess I'll have to root for the home team now.
Later!;)

I stopped watching after the mcknight interception. That did it. I wasn't going to smash my T.V. if I turned it off and walked away so that's what I did.

I saved alot of money. Plus, I don't have to hear things like, " DROP THE DOLPHINS' HELMET AND STEP AWAY FROM THE T.V.!"

I'm a big Baltimore Orioles fan and when the hated Yankees lost in the World Series, I didn't say a word to my buddies who are Yankees fans. This is because I didn't have a leg to stand on. My team is the worst team in the league.

Now I am by no making any comparison, success wise, between the Fins and the Yanks, I am just saying, catch a clue Bills fans. Miami has gone to the playoffs 5 years in a row, they continually put a good product on the field. Not to mention that Miami tore Buffalo apart last week. And you are here talking trash?

There is no doubt that Miami needs to make some changes. ( RB, QB) But everyone has to keep in mind that we have had no running game, our whole offensive line has been hurt, our secondary all missed games due to injuries, we lost Darryl Gardner for the year, Derrick Rodgers for the year, Chambers was hurt today. That being said we still won 11 games. We will be back next year. Miami will win our customary 10-11 games and be in the running for AFC East and will go the playoffs.

The Bills on the other hand will be horrible again, miss the playoffs again, and lets get this straight, you will not be good for about another 5 years. You have no quarterback and your D line and linebackers suck (including Sam "Paper Mache" Cowart)

So before you start telling guys that they need to reevaluate their choice of favorite team, think about the horrific team you root for and how you will be out of the playoffs by October.

Direction

This year's off-season will be crucial. We have got to shore up the offensive line and re-evaluate Daryl Garderner. If his back doesn't straighten out then he's no good to us.

We could also use another qb. I've posted this in the past: Fiedler is better than average, but he's not the type to take us to the next level.

By the way NYPHINSFAN, another key component that was missing much of the year and for the playoff game is Rob Konrad.

Re: Direction

Originally posted by Miamian
This year's off-season will be crucial. We have got to shore up the offensive line and re-evaluate Daryl Garderner. If his back doesn't straighten out then he's no good to us.

We could also use another qb. I've posted this in the past: Fiedler is better than average, but he's not the type to take us to the next level.

By the way NYPHINSFAN, another key component that was missing much of the year and for the playoff game is Rob Konrad.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! i have been about as negative about fiedler as anybody, but this was about his best game! if the whole team had of played like jay, we'd still be in this thing. whats jay supposed to do, catch the ball as well as throw it. and he didn't have much time to do that! they need to draft a bulldozer or an earthmover, this Oline sucks

Jay dropped the ball one time. Other then that, he made smart moves under serious pressure with nothing but Ward to throw too.

Gadsden was not himself, and McKnight, I am sorry, but this guy makes one bad play for every good play.

Jay Fiedler played as well as could be expected with no blocking, no running game, and no help from his WR's.

He needs to come back next year.

i agree.............

Originally posted by dolfan87
Jay dropped the ball one time. Other then that, he made smart moves under serious pressure with nothing but Ward to throw too.

Gadsden was not himself, and McKnight, I am sorry, but this guy makes one bad play for every good play.

Jay Fiedler played as well as could be expected with no blocking, no running game, and no help from his WR's.

He needs to come back next year.

the time he dropped the ball, he didn't have time to say f*ck you, the oline kinda let everybody through, kinda looked like a jailbreak!

I hate Jay but he was certainly not the reason we lost today. The only big mistake he made was the fumble.

Uh

He had 2 seconds before he got hit. He was hit from behind if I remember right, it was not a 'mistake' on Jay's part.

We need Jay Fiedler next year.

Back
Top Bottom