Were all Miami fans but what about college? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were all Miami fans but what about college?

Who do you root for in college?

• Miami Hurricanes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Florida State Seminoles

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Florida Gators

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
F-L-O-R-I-D-A-S-T-A-T-E, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
We all love the dolphins but when it comes to college Im no cane fan

Who do you guys root for in college????????

SO FAR
FSU -10
CANES - 0
ALRIGHT FSU!!!!!!!!!!

there are other teams throughout the rest of the country, in case you were wondering.

Cane fan all my life but played football for U Of Central FL. so I'm fans of both.

Personally, I just don't get excited about College football. I live in Tucson, AZ and "our" university of Arizona Wildcats may be the reason why. There's not much too be excited about. Though, the few times they have looked good it can get fun. (And with Mike Stoops here things are looking up . . . a bit.)

Of course there was that 1994 29-0 shutout over the Miami Hurricanes in the Fiesta Bowl :D :couch:

Mindwarp said:
See Avatar :D

nice to see them miss that free field goal. :)

<(-----

Yeah, it's just the ones that count that you guys have a problem with. ;)

GO CANES!!!!!

My alma mater, Mississippi State.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish, though we got off to a crap start. Oh well Willingham can join Dave in the unemployment line next year.

The new Beast of the East UCONN!!!
And lets hope we draft their QB next year Dan Orlovsky!

My loyalties are split pretty evenly between Alabama and West Virginia because I lived in both states as a child and loved both teams at times. Until the Spurs won their championships, the only championship that came during my time as a fan of any of my teams came from Alabama in that terrific Sugar Bowl win over Miami. :D

Back
Top Bottom