were is jared odrick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

were is jared odrick?

That was really important...... in 1984.

It's important any year. If we didn't shut down McFadden, Oakland would have get running him. If we hadn't shut down Foster, Houston would have beat us even worse. If we didn't shut down Shonn Greene, we probably don't have a chance to win with a Carpenter FG.

Miami is 3rd in the league in rush defense, giving up 65 yards a game and 2.4 yards per carry, which is 2nd in the league. THAT right there is keeping us in games.

Dude played all 82 snaps on Sunday and was part of the reason we allowed the Jets to rush for only 2.5 yards a carry and I might add had a sack as well, but hey, why do we expect for our fans to see and care about that!

Watch the games and u might see him actually playing just fine. He has more sacks and QB hits then Cam has. These fans sometimes just look at sportscenter highlights for there fins info instead of paying attention to the game.

This is just dumb..Does anyone even watch the games? He had a sack.

Another Jared Odrick thread?

When will people learn the dude is beast against the run and collapses the pocket. He's not racking up sacks like hot cakes but the guy is getting his work in.

Not to mention he is playing out of position.

the optimism in this thread is truly heartwarming... my take, our front 7 has been playing LIGHTS OUT football. Even the LBs in pass coverage has been better than what i thought. We knew we would be susceptible against the long ball, losing Vontae (even with the emergence of Sean Smith) and our on/off play the S position. And i don't know how someone could truly expect our rookie QB to not experience growing pains (decision making/up to NFL speed). That said, we must be willing, as fans, to 'ride or die' with this team, that is, stick by their side acknowledging the fact that it takes time to build a winning team the correct way, but that we can still see growth through our losses. Losing to the jets hurt, mostly because it was the hated jets, but at least Bush will be back and Revis is the one gone for the season... a case of 'lose the battle but win the war' if you ask me. still i'd wished to had seen a W, im not throwing the towel in on this season. The freaking' jets have been Superbowl or bust for a few years now, and i don't think they'll be coming close again at all in the near future.
Back on point, i don't see how anyone could complain about or front 4 as one of the best performing units in the NFL... Give it a rest, doom and gloom people.

Back
Top Bottom