West Virginia @ Louisville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia @ Louisville

Pennington's Rocket Arm

Sucking for Luck Since 2004
Reaction score
official game thread!! one of the biggest matchups of the season, and i can't wait! :D

i really have no idea who will win this one. louisville is probably the better team, but brohm isn't back to 100%, so i dunno.

Its west virginia, its west virginia, the pride of every mountaineer. Come on you young lads, come on you old grads, its west virginia now we cheer RAH RAH RAH. and its time for us to make a big noise, no matter what these people say. And its time to cheer the gangs all here so HAIL WEST VIRGINIA HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO................MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pulling for Loiue!!!! Then they can have the letdown game next week against Rutgers!!!!:wink:

I'm hoping Louisville wins but should be a good game either way. And it's a big opportunity for both teams, especially WVU, to show they belong among the top teams.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm pulling for Loiue!!!! Then they can have the letdown game next week against Rutgers!!!!:wink:
:D :evil: :D I look for a high scoring close game.Don't know who comes out on top.

I'm off to my buddy's house to watch the game in HD!! I have a feeling that I'll enjoy the game alot more than the Moutaineers fans!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!

WestVirginiaFan said:
Its west virginia, its west virginia, the pride of every mountaineer. Come on you young lads, come on you old grads, its west virginia now we cheer RAH RAH RAH. and its time for us to make a big noise, no matter what these people say. And its time to cheer the gangs all here so HAIL WEST VIRGINIA HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO................MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yeahthat:
LouPhinFan said:
I'm off to my buddy's house to watch the game in HD!! I have a feeling that I'll enjoy the game alot more than the Moutaineers fans!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!
:yeahthat:

I think WV's overrated, but we'll find out. Plus, I'd rather see the Gators at #3 than them. Sue me, I'm from Gainesville.:rolleyes:

Boom goes the dynamite!!

I've been waiting all year for this. Gotta love Brohm and those Cards!! Gotta love College Football!!

Booyah Louisville!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom