West Virginia vs. Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia vs. Marshall

F

FLOUNDER

This game was bad for marshall fans from the beginning. WVU jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead and never looked back

Steve slaton RB for wv had 203 yards on 33 carries and 2 TD's, diffenetly a heisman cantidate!!!

Meanwhile the all mighty Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson almost got beat by teams thats shouldnt have even been close. Those teams will be out of the top 10 at the end of the season

WestVirginiaFan said:
This game was bad for marshall fans from the beginning. WVU jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead and never looked back

Steve slaton RB for wv had 203 yards on 33 carries and 2 TD's, diffenetly a heisman cantidate!!!

Meanwhile the all mighty Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson almost got beat by teams thats shouldnt have even been close. Those teams will be out of the top 10 at the end of the season

Want to trade schedules? And check that ND/GT game again, ND wasnt expected to blow them out

Want to trade schedules?

why not.....Whats the difference between you beating quality opponents by very slim margins and us killing our opponents?

Nothing at all

WestVirginiaFan said:
why not.....Whats the difference between you beating quality opponents by very slim margins and us killing our opponents?

Nothing at all

Because you arent killing quality opponents. Id much rather play Marshall at home, then GT on the road. Good luck with the power house Eastern Washington next week

West Virginia is a good team, they're just lucky they don't play anybody until they go to Louisville in early November. Then, we'll see what they have to offer. :peace:

Because you arent killing quality opponents

You're not either....

And by the way, have fun playing those national title contenders North Carolina and Army in early november

Jaydog57 said:
West Virginia is a good team, they're just lucky they don't play anybody until they go to Louisville in early November. Then, we'll see what they have to offer. :peace:

I agree WV is a good team. Slaton and White are both studs

WestVirginiaFan said:
Because you arent killing quality opponents

You're not either....

And by the way, have fun playing those national title contenders North Carolina and Army in early november

We're atleast playing quality opponents. Blowing out the Eastern Washingtons doesnt prove much.

Every game cant be a tough one, and I never said ND only plays contenders. You have 1 good team on your schedule. And you have weeks to prepare for them. ND is challenged atleast, they dont have a relative cake walk to a title.

Again, I'm not saying WV isnt a good team, or that they arent legite contenders for a title. But you cant say look we blew out Marshall and ND struggled so WV is clearly a much better team. Especially when it was one game.

I never did say WVU was better than ND did i? if so please show me so i can appologize, but like i said, i never said anything like that

WestVirginiaFan said:
I never did say WVU was better than ND did i? if so please show me so i can appologize, but like i said, i never said anything like that

Come on

That more then implies it

We play opponents of less cailber than ND plays for the most part. But that dosent mean either team is better than the other. Like i said, i think ND and Oklahoma will both be out of the top 10 before the season is over. and im sticking with that

WestVirginiaFan said:
We play opponents of less cailber than ND plays for the most part. But that dosent mean either team is better than the other. Like i said, i think ND and Oklahoma will both be out of the top 10 before the season is over. and im sticking with that

Fair enough. Believe me I'm not completely sold on ND deserving such a high ranking, in fact I'd rather be rated a little lower. I had a bad feeling going into this GT game and just felt like an upset was really possible. Hopefully they get better and ND can stay in the hunt for a title. I definitely cant blame someone for thinking ND loses a couple and finishes outside the top 10. This one game doesnt mean we arent a good team though :D

I agree, losing a game dosent mean there a bad team. Some teams just have off nights. Such as Cal tonight, well, they suck,..lol, but they had a bad night

If you're ranked high, a loss can cause alot more than you just dropping a couple spots though. It can cause you a NC

I guess if Miami beats FSU by a field goal we will have to bow down to WV :rolleyes:

Play someone halfway decent and then get on your high horse....you beat Marshall, wow

Back
Top Bottom