West Virginia vs. Marshall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia vs. Marshall

WestVirginiaFan said:
Miami fan? dont even get me started, see if this play rings a bell
http://www.letsgomountaineers.net/media/QuincyWilsonOverMiami.wmv

Besides you got your *** handed to you in the peach bowl 40-3.....LMAFO!!!!!!

and you have the balls to sit here and talk crap
Lol, that was last year, it's a whole new season. I'm sure you remember that Miami is 16-3 since 1942 against WV, but being a diehard, I'm sure you knew that.:evil: :dolphins:

Considering i was born 17 years ago. Im obviously not die-hard enough to know what happened over 60 years ago...

Congrats on holding the record over us...Thats deserves a round of applause...not

WestVirginiaFan said:
Considering i was born 17 years ago. Im obviously not die-hard enough to know what happened over 60 years ago...

Congrats on holding the record over us...Thats deserves a round of applause...not
Lol, if you don't know your history, you shouldn't start talking smack. Check your files before you start talking sh*t, otherwise you're gonna get plowed, especially on a site with lots of Canes fan. Nothing personal, just to let you know. :evil: :dolphins:

thats fine...Last time i checked, this is a dolphins board, not a canes board. So i have the right to root for any college team i should want to. Considering im from WV i root for WV

And the only reason half the people know certain things about there schools football history isint from experiance or watching or from hearing. But obviously from the internet and looking information up. And that counts as "not knowing" in my book. Because you obvioulsy dont know, so you have to look up the info

WestVirginiaFan said:
thats fine...Last time i checked, this is a dolphins board, not a canes board. So i have the right to root for any college team i should want to. Considering im from WV i root for WV

And the only reason half the people know certain things about there schools football history isint from experiance or watching or from hearing. But obviously from the internet and looking information up. And that counts as "not knowing" in my book. Because you obvioulsy dont know, so you have to look up the info
Actually it comes from living through the experience of having bad seasons and staying with your team and enjoying the victories. As far as not knowing, you should look into the book of 'not knowing how to spell' which further proves your level of juvenilism. Using any reference for information is not a form of 'not knowing' but a form of learning, be it internet or otherwise. Open your mind man and learn something....:dolphins:

WestVirginiaFan said:

That means you cant know anything about football history, (or histroy in general) only what you've lived through and personally witnessed? That makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom