Wfan In Ny Reports.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wfan In Ny Reports....

Stop BSing. You're just trying to get a rise out of people.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Ya'll believe anything don't ya!
If that happened it would be all over the place!

Go away Jets fan!

Sorry guys just posting what i heard...it says nothing on the website...oh well just passing along info

I listen to the fan and espn radio all morning, in new jersey havent heard anything, but i could have been on ESPN at the time... however, i think theyd have said something too. Whatever, mods will ban him if it's false, no sense getting riled up over it.

Dolphins17-0 said:
I listen to the fan and espn radio all morning, in new jersey havent heard anything, but i could have been on ESPN at the time... however, i think theyd have said something too. Whatever, mods will ban him if it's false, no sense getting riled up over it.

Why would the mods ban anyone for posting what they heard on the radio? Granted the radio people aren't always correct, but they seem to report what they hear. Heck, I find out more news faster here than on any other website or TV station. This may be true, he hasn't filed papers yet. He may also realize he needs help, and lots of it. However, I'll wait till it's verified before commenting on that.

If its not true than i aplogize and if you want to ban me than go ahead...but if it is true im gunning for you touborg

nydolfan13 said:
If its not true than i aplogize and if you want to ban me than go ahead...but if it is true im gunning for you touborg
I like it! Anything you guys hear ever, post it. If its false.....who cares, it just adds to my interest.

I heard it too, on the "Mac & Sid" show. Sid read the "breaking news" update, but he's a mumble-mouth, so he made it sound like Ricky had agreed to return and serve the 4-gamer.

A few minutes later the normal "20-20" sports update guy read the news in English, and it's what you've been hearing everywhere...the Herald stuff.

I hate the Fins, but I had to get the back of a fellow WFAN listener.

XP

Back
Top Bottom