Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!!

i think of all the dolphins problems, the least of it is brandon marshalls play. i believe he has been a welcomed assest to the organization and was well worth a 2nd round pick. he is a freakin beast.

i love how you think the jest were some how smarter than everyone on their santonio holmes aqusition. unlike the jest, the steelers are a class organization and not a 2nd tier one like the jest. there was a reason why the steelers didnt want him and they got rid of him for what they could. i think its smart the jest kept him around, but you have to not feel good about your best offensive player getting in fights with teammates when the season is on the line.

Marshall is great, he's another Jason Taylor type player who is great in meaningless games and disappears when you need him most. Pro Bowl MVP!

You don't think there was a reason why Denver got rid of Marshall? and they fleeced you for 2 2nd rd picks. Post Santonio trade we made a title game, post Marshall trade Miami has yet to compete for a postseason berth and Denver finally made the postseason again.

Marshall is great, he's another Jason Taylor type player who is great in meaningless games and disappears when you need him most. Pro Bowl MVP!

You don't think there was a reason why Denver got rid of Marshall? and they fleeced you for 2 2nd rd picks. Post Santonio trade we made a title game, post Marshall trade Miami has yet to compete for a postseason berth and Denver finally made the postseason again.

The jest didn't make the playoffs because of santonio. And the dolphins didn't underachieving because of Marshall. People thought John elway couldn't win the big one right up until he won. You watch too much espn. Play like a jet! Lol

The jest didn't make the playoffs because of santonio. And the dolphins didn't underachieving because of Marshall. People thought John elway couldn't win the big one right up until he won. You watch too much espn. Play like a jet! Lol

The Jets didn't make the playoffs b/c the team failed not b/c of one player.

No knowledgeable football fan thought Elway couldn't win b/c he lost 3 SBs to vastly superior teams while carrying vastly inferior teams.

I don't really watch espn, I form my own opinions which is why my opinions are very different than posters like yourself who fall prey to "experts" rather than form opinions for yourself.

The Jets didn't make the playoffs b/c the team failed not b/c of one player.

No knowledgeable football fan thought Elway couldn't win b/c he lost 3 SBs to vastly superior teams while carrying vastly inferior teams.

I don't really watch espn, I form my own opinions which is why my opinions are very different than posters like yourself who fall prey to "experts" rather than form opinions for yourself.

your opinions are based on anything that makes the jest look positive.

when i said the jest didnt make the playoffs because of santonio i was referring to the years they made the playoffs. they had a dominant defense that carried them and it wasnt necessarily because of holmes. i think they did the right thing at the time last offseason by signing holmes because it appeared at that time that he wasnt going to be an ahole. now, i think they would regret it.

btw, jason taylor did make it to the afc championship game with you guys. just because a team doesnt make it and isnt good enough doesnt mean a specific player is cursed. randy moss was never successful in the playoffs until he played for the patriots. marshall is one of the best wr's in the game and still has a long career ahead of him. you know as well as i know that the only reason why the broncos made the playoffs was because of a weak division and some luck from tim tebow, that team was going no where after week 5.

would you rather have julian edelman from the pats as your WR then marshall? he makes it to the playoffs every year, he must be better.

let me know the next time Brian Hartline makes consistent GW plays in the reg and postseason. Is he overpaid? he has top notch talent he just had a bad year this year as did the rest of the team. I am glad they didn't do anything foolish by not bringing him back.
I will let you know the first time we have a WR get thrown out of the huddle for quitting on his team. Don't try and spin anything good concerning Holmes. He's a turd, always has been and always will be. He is also incredibly selfish which doesn't bode well for the power running Jets who won't get him more than 60 catches yet again.

The Jets are in deep kimchi and you are in deeper denial. Although I would love to see Rex, Meatball, Holmes and El Snatcho there for years to come, I fear they will be gone in less then a year.

Marshall has 2 1000 yard seasons with us and zero on/off field problems. Can't say the same about Holmes.

BTW, Marshall played with shoddy QB play while Holmes had a solid QB in your opinion.

Keep spinning this topic Junc, I need the laughs.

your opinions are based on anything that makes the jest look positive.

when i said the jest didnt make the playoffs because of santonio i was referring to the years they made the playoffs. they had a dominant defense that carried them and it wasnt necessarily because of holmes. i think they did the right thing at the time last offseason by signing holmes because it appeared at that time that he wasnt going to be an ahole. now, i think they would regret it.

btw, jason taylor did make it to the afc championship game with you guys. just because a team doesnt make it and isnt good enough doesnt mean a specific player is cursed. randy moss was never successful in the playoffs until he played for the patriots. marshall is one of the best wr's in the game and still has a long career ahead of him. you know as well as i know that the only reason why the broncos made the playoffs was because of a weak division and some luck from tim tebow, that team was going no where after week 5.

would you rather have julian edelman from the pats as your WR then marshall? he makes it to the playoffs every year, he must be better.

You know he's played less than 2 years w/ us, right? we made the title game one yearwhere he had 4-5 GW TD catches or catches that set up GW Fgs throughout the year and in postseason so yeah he was a pretty big part of the 2010 run.

Moss made 2 title games w/ Minnesota.

To me Marshall is one of those guys that is great w/ no pressure, let him prove me wrong. He has top 5(probably top 3) ability but he drops too many passes and he doesn't make enough big plays for my liking. I'd love to have someone w/ his talent, I'd take him and hope the other stuff works itself out but to me he's a disappointment w/ his ability.

I will let you know the first time we have a WR get thrown out of the huddle for quitting on his team. Don't try and spin anything good concerning Holmes. He's a turd, always has been and always will be. He is also incredibly selfish which doesn't bode well for the power running Jets who won't get him more than 60 catches yet again.

The Jets are in deep kimchi and you are in deeper denial. Although I would love to see Rex, Meatball, Holmes and El Snatcho there for years to come, I fear they will be gone in less then a year.

he was wrong, he knows it and we'll move on. This is a guy w/ a million big catches including a GW in a Super Bowl.

Don't get your hopes up that they will be gone, they will be there for a long time winning games.

Marshall has 2 1000 yard seasons with us and zero on/off field problems. Can't say the same about Holmes.

BTW, Marshall played with shoddy QB play while Holmes had a solid QB in your opinion.

Keep spinning this topic Junc, I need the laughs.

zero off field problems? seriously? the man has been involved w/ police an astounding # of times throughout his career including this offseason.

Things are so perfect in Miami- how come we are always better?

always better? i think you have a medical problem where you cant recall the majority of the last 2 decades. play like a jet means play like a 2nd tier team in your own city.

always better? i think you have a medical problem where you cant recall the majority of the last 2 decades. play like a jet means play like a 2nd tier team in your own city.

20 years ago means little. Most of the last decade we have been better including the last 3 seasons.

zero off field problems? seriously? the man has been involved w/ police an astounding # of times throughout his career including this offseason.

Name one time he has been in trouble since arriving in Miami. Miami has been in the toilet due to shoddy QB play and a moron head coach. You know, your new OC.

Always better? You have been much luckier the last couple of years but the window has closed on the Jets.

Name one time he has been in trouble since arriving in Miami. Miami has been in the toilet due to shoddy QB play and a moron head coach. You know, your new OC.

Always better? You have been much luckier the last couple of years but the window has closed on the Jets.

he was only in another incident w/ another wife/girlfriend just a year ago. he's constantly whining about bringing in new QBs- that's a good teammate.

what a great guy:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_17915267

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...olphins-players-tony-sparano-brandon-marshall

I know Holmes has issues, it's comical for you guys to pretend like Marshall doesn't

He got stabbed by his wife. Nice try. Constantly whining? :bobdole:

He's ALWAY having trouble w/ wives/girfriends but I guess it's just a coinicidence, right? The man is always invovled w/ police, he was supposedly the target the night Darent Williams DIED but he's a good guy and Holmes is a jerk. They are BOTH jerks!

He's ALWAY having trouble w/ wives/girfriends but I guess it's just a coinicidence, right? The man is always invovled w/ police, he was supposedly the target the night Darent Williams DIED but he's a good guy and Holmes is a jerk. They are BOTH jerks!
Another nice attempt to brush the simple truth away. In the 2 years he has been with Miami he has been fine. He was the victim of a stabbing and had only a couple of stupid selfish penalties his first season. You keep insisting in going back to his Denver days which are irrelevant to me. Repeating he has been fine over the last two seasons in Miami.

Holmes; however, got thrown out of his own huddle a feat accomplished in NFL history only by him. He is a turd that is stuck on the wall of the Jets locker room growing smellier each passing day he is there.

Another nice attempt to brush the simple truth away. In the 2 years he has been with Miami he has been fine. He was the victim of a stabbing and had only a couple of stupid selfish penalties his first season. You keep insisting in going back to his Denver days which are irrelevant to me. Repeating he has been fine over the last two seasons in Miami.

Holmes; however, got thrown out of his own huddle a feat accomplished in NFL history only by him. He is a turd that is stuck on the wall of the Jets locker room growing smellier each passing day he is there.

so you think Brandon was some innocent guy as his wife tried to stab him? pretend he is a Jet and let me know how you really feel?

That turd is a SB MVP and nearly helped us get to a SB. The biggest moment of Holmes career was cathcing the winning pass in a SB and being named MVP, the biggest moment in marshall's career is winning Pro Bowl MVP.

Back
Top Bottom