Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Cant wait to face

Michigan
Florida
Notre Dame
Pending USC tonight

AMAZING game, I'm sure DBoston80 will be rubbing it in our faces soon enough.:lol: Congrats Buckeyes :peace:

I'm hoping USC wins and we get an awesome ND/USC game again next week. Florida/Arkansas is going to be sweet too. The contenders have just begun to separate themselves, and it's shaping up for a great BCS series.

HysterikiLL said:
I'm hoping USC wins and we get an awesome ND/USC game again next week. Florida/Arkansas is going to be sweet too. The contenders have just begun to separate themselves, and it's shaping up for a great BCS series.

:yes: USC had better win damnit (god I hate myself today)

Jaydog57 said:
AMAZING game, I'm sure DBoston80 will be rubbing it in our faces soon enough.:lol: Congrats Buckeyes :peace:

No. amn Im so pumped right now and proud of my team..I aint even gonna do all that..Im just excited fellaa's......Goi fins tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:dolphins:

:woot: BUCKEYES!!!

ohiostwhitemed-1.gif
ohiostwhitemed-1.gif
ohiostwhitemed-1.gif

It was a good game, but it still didn't excite me as much as the USC vs Notre Dame last year. I was expecting more out of this, I mean, there was a ton of hype. I guess the lack of "star" power was the difference between this game and the USC vs Notre Dame game last year.

Vertical Limit said:
It was a good game, but it still didn't excite me as much as the USC vs Notre Dame last year. I was expecting more out of this, I mean, there was a ton of hype. I guess the lack of "star" power was the difference between this game and the USC vs Notre Dame game last year.
Lack of star power!! You're joking right??

Back
Top Bottom