What a shocker. Teams that need a starting qb had no interest in sanawful | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What a shocker. Teams that need a starting qb had no interest in sanawful

HarryBagpipe

Meatus
Club Member
Reaction score
Buttfumble looks to sign with the eagles to battle Barkley for the backup position. Essentially they trade the drive killer for the dog killer.

Hysterical if you think about it. He goes to a place that almost guarantees him a backup job. Why Philly? Because their previous starter turned backup takes his spot on the only team he's ever played for first.

Hysterical if you think about it. He goes to a place that almost guarantees him a backup job. Why Philly? Because their previous starter turned backup takes his spot on the only team he's ever played for first.

Well the only time he's looked simply awful as opposed to historically awful is when he's had a great oline and running game to carry him. Maybe he's smart enough to know that if he went to a team without those assets, he'd look so bad that he'd be out of the league in a couple of years. Going to the eagles he can sit on the bench and if foles and Barkley get hurt than the oline and running game can carry him again to look only just simply awful. Lord knows, he can't put a team on his back and carry them.

That's because nobody wants Rex Grossman starting for their team.

Look at the career stats of Buttfumble and Grossman. It's eerie.

That's because nobody wants Rex Grossman starting for their team.

Look at the career stats of Buttfumble and Grossman. It's eerie.

absolutely, I've been maintaining that for some time; the major difference being that Rex actually won a division title and made it to the SB before he tapped out. Their stats from TD to Int ratio, QBR, Completion Percent, etc are eerily in lockstep for teams that were both stronger than their QBs.

281dj5h-1.jpg

absolutely, I've been maintaining that for some time; the major difference being that Rex actually won a division title and made it to the SB before he tapped out. Their stats from TD to Int ratio, QBR, Completion Percent, etc are eerily in lockstep for teams that were both stronger than their QBs.

281dj5h-1.jpg
I just looked it up on a whim.

Comp % is within a 1/10th of a %. INT % is withing 2/10ths of a % point. Yards/Attempt Within 1/10th.

this is the worst thread in the history of message boards, do you guys watch football? are you struggling processing info? he's been officially out of work since yesterday and a ton of teams have already expressed interest including a team w/ an offensive guru as their HC being the favorite.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 15h ago
Eagles have "edge" to land ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez. Browns, Titans, Rams also interest. Giants, long shot. #nyj Story http://nydn.us/1h2Mm8i

it's amazing how such a terrible player has drawn so much interest so quickly.

if someone thinks Mark and rex grossman are similar they should never watch another football game again b/c it's clear they have no idea what they are watching.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Comp % is within a 1/10th of a %. INT % is withing 2/10ths of a % point. Yards/Attempt Within 1/10th.

I expect this nonsense from other posters but you are better than this.

this is the worst thread in the history of message boards, do you guys watch football? are you struggling processing info? he's been officially out of work since yesterday and a ton of teams have already expressed interest including a team w/ an offensive guru as their HC being the favorite.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN · 15h ago
Eagles have "edge" to land ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez. Browns, Titans, Rams also interest. Giants, long shot. #nyj Story http://nydn.us/1h2Mm8i

it's amazing how such a terrible player has drawn so much interest so quickly.

if someone thinks Mark and rex grossman are similar they should never watch another football game again b/c it's clear they have no idea what they are watching.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I expect this nonsense from other posters but you are better than this.

Yep. Great interest for a backup quarterback.

But, but, but... Numbers lie! I mean, they've unlocked the mysteries of the universe but, since they don't play into the ridiculous notion that buttfumble is somehow a good QB, well then they're nothing but lies. LIES I TELLS YA!

And, why am I not surprised that junc follows somebody named Manish on the Twitter?

But, but, but... Numbers lie! I mean, they've unlocked the mysteries of the universe but, since they don't play into the ridiculous notion that buttfumble is somehow a good QB, well then they're nothing but lies. LIES I TELLS YA!

And, why am I not surprised that junc follows somebody named Manish on the Twitter?

those that know the game don't just look at #s.

and Manish is a Jets beat reporter, what to post something racist as well.

Yep. Great interest for a backup quarterback.

if he can't play why would a team want him as a backup? w/ the timing of his release the starting jobs were taken outside of maybe Cleveland who will draft someone and Cle is interested.

Teams see the talent, they know the situation he was in, smart teams don't just look at things year to year. they see down the road and see a guy who could start down the road.

those that know the game don't just look at #s.

and Manish is a Jets beat reporter, what to post something racist as well.

You keep calling me racist and yet I've never posted anything racist on this or any other site. Based off your defense of buttfumbles lewd activities with children though, I'm more safe to call you a late night sneaky uncle than you are to call me a racist. Is it my fault that dude's got a name like a men seeking men weekend Craigs List advertisement?

if he can't play why would a team want him as a backup? w/ the timing of his release the starting jobs were taken outside of maybe Cleveland who will draft someone and Cle is interested.

Teams see the talent, they know the situation he was in, smart teams don't just look at things year to year. they see down the road and see a guy who could start down the road.

What does he need, like 10 more years to be a decent QB?

What does he need, like 10 more years to be a decent QB?

The truth is that no team in the entire league sees buttfumble as an upgrade to their current starting qb. If they did, they would snatch him up and give him every opportunity to start. This notion that starting jobs were already taken and therefore the timing is a factor is just plain ridiculous. There will be a number of qbs drafted in the top 10 and they will be given an opportunity to win the job. If a team can upgrade your starting qb position, they would do it irrespective of when it was. If a qb strapped team thought buttfumble was a starting quality qb, they'd make a huge push for him. They arent because they see him as a backup at best.

So your saying the Jets are a dumb team?

The truth is that no team in the entire league sees buttfumble as an upgrade to their current starting qb. If they did, they would snatch him up and give him every opportunity to start. This notion that starting jobs were already taken and therefore the timing is a factor is just plain ridiculous. There will be a number of qbs drafted in the top 10 and they will be given an opportunity to win the job. If a team can upgrade your starting qb position, they would do it irrespective of when it was. If a qb strapped team thought buttfumble was a starting quality qb, they'd make a huge push for him. They arent because they see him as a backup at best.

Agreed. There are plenty of teams that are QB starved and yet none of them see sanchez as an upgrade over their existing roster. Speaks volumes. Every team is looking at every opportunity to upgrade every position. Case in point, the Raiders. Schaub has proven over the years to be a quality starter but many questioned his declining abilities after last years fiasco of a campaign. Every GM and coach out there knew who was available and who would soon be available and yet the Raiders chose to take a chance on Schaub reclaiming his past years' poise than bring in the buttfumbler to even compete with the likes of McGloin and Pryor.

Speaking of Schaub, I heard that they've already announced that he'll be wearing the number pick6 for Oakland.

Back
Top Bottom