What about this senario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about this senario

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
I know our defense has had its problems this year, but it would have looked better if we could have scored more points.

What about trading a 3rd and porter to Arizona for boldin, and then drafting either dez or spiller at #12.

I think our offense with henne throwing to Boldin, Hartline and Bess, and ronnie and spiller running can be a high octane potent O.

I dont want Spiller but if we have Boldin, Bryant, and Ronnie Running i would love that but that wont happen if we draft Dez Bryant i dont see us trading for boldin

With the new rules ie. catering to the QB and WR's

We have a better shot with a high powered offense and a mediocre D rather than a solid D and a mediocre O.

We have no weapons on offense except Ronnie and he might not be here.

i think we schould find somebody who can cover a te

Real intelligent.

I think the idea of the trade is definitely interesting. It would be a steal. However if we do get Boldin via trade I'd rather not go receiver in round 1. I'd rather go with a pass rusher like Kindle, a LB like Spikes/Mcclain, a NT, or a trade down.

Now that I think of it, with how injury prone Ronnie is and how old Ricky is, I would not hate CJ Spiller, but we have so many defensive needs I just don't know.

i can see the trade happening..but i think were going heavy defense in the 1st 4 rounds.. they don't like taking wr in those rounds,, i hope i'm wrong i would love another play maker

I just dont see how people are going to like Boldin on this team look at the hate Brown gets for retarted injuries. Now look at Boldin the man has been injured with the same nagging injuries for the past three years. I just dont know if its worth it to trade for him. On drafting Spiller or Bryant I am fine with that only if Mclain is gone if Mclain is there Miami better take him.

Back
Top Bottom