What about.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Hearst as a possible candidate at RB for the Phins? He seems to have fallen to 3rd string for the Broncos and he's a good runner and receiver. Granted, he's old but I don't think we need a starter. I'm content with Minor as the starter but we need someone (possibly Hearst) to spell him and get 7-12 carries a game. He's used to a RB by committee in SF and I think he could help. We could probably get him for next to nothing (a conditional 7th or something like that) What do you think?

I'd stick with what we have. You see your talking about trade for the player he use to be. Players break down, and he clearly has. If he is third string now he would have been cut had they not traded portis.

How about no. He is trash. He barely makes big plays and he gets injured too often for my taste.

If we're looking at Kirby or Mack, I'd take Hearst. He averaged 4.3 ypc last year and had 778 while splitting time with Barlow.

I'm liking what I've been hearing about Fred Russell. I can't believe this guy went undrafted. Good find by RS. I think we'll be OK at running back.

Our running back situation is better than what everybody not associated with the Dolphins makes it out to be. They see unknowns like Minor and Leonard Henry and wonder if they can do the job. We should stick with what he have.

Back
Top Bottom