What an experience... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What an experience...

There were definitely some SMDH times in the game, but we managed to leave with the W, and made the plays to get that win when they needed to be made.

I live in South Florida so I'm spoiled, but it's always soooooo awesome to go to a win! Grats and go fins!

Good for you bro, nothing like live Dolphins games and a road Victory over the Defending NFC Champions all the better.

You picked a great game to go too...nice pics...you two had to be jacked up in the 2nd half?

It must have been amusing watching the Atlanta fans reacting to the 2nd half unfolding?

That was the 3rd game I have seen with Miami vs Atlanta. 2 in the Georgia Dome, and then this one. I like the new stadium, very classy. The Atlanta folks were gracious and good hosts. As with the previous games, the most obnoxious fans were dolphin fans, some people really shouldn't be exposed to alcohol. First half was very embarrassing football by the fins. tough to cheer them on when they were playing so badly. 2nd half was like watching a totally different team.

It sounded like a lot of cheering at the end when Jones made that interception. I could hear the cheers through the TV. I bet it was better in person. My 1st Dolphins game was Against Atlanta at Joe Robbie Stadium, back when Dion Sanders played for the dirty birds. So we have a little something in common, well at least the same team. You’ll remember that for a lifetime.

Thanks for sharing and happy you had a great time and saw the team win. Good for you!!

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom