what are the 2 deeper positions and who's could be a gem with our 3 seven round picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what are the 2 deeper positions and who's could be a gem with our 3 seven round picks

I would be curious to know what Boomer and CK think. I think OT is the deepest position in the whole draft and next up would be safety, the draft is rich at safety. as for a late round gem I would have to say Greg Threat from UM, he plays safety but lost his starting job to a very good freshman last year. he's a good looking prospect

OLB is extremely deep. Expect Houck to get some O-line projects in the seventh round.

you mean like kevin boothe, tre stallings, at safety I see salley possible and what are your opinion on offensive guy like ingle martin , erick meyer or barrick nealy and waly lundy ?

I'm not sure where Michael Robinson will go but he could be good at WR. he will drop a ways because he is switching positions and has a learning curve but he's a good talent

Anthony Madison could also be a late round gem, he's a very good player but has been overshadowed by bigger names at Bama. but he's a good corner

Will Derting, OLB from WSU. He's been hurt a lot since they tried to move him inside due to a huge need, and he just doesn't have the size to play there. But he's quick, very instinctive, and always making plays, especially when he's on the outside. A little smaller than prototypical size (around 6', 235), but could be a steal.

Being a homer but I hope we use one of our 7ths on.

Jahmile Addae S WVU

He has decent size at 5'11" 215lbs
The guy hits like a truck and could be an impact on ST. If he had better speed he would be a higher round pick but I fig he could probably drop to the 7th. Hopefully he would be good depth and play ST, projected to fit into a zone scheme rather then man up.

Back
Top Bottom