What channel is USC v Oregon on? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What channel is USC v Oregon on?

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see Leinart again. I know we probably won't have a high enough pick to get him, but I can at least dream.

Anyway, I can't seem to find the game?

finataxia24 said:
i would love to have leinart

did you see any of the pieces on him today? One of them has him calling audibles and blocking schemes to help prepare him for the NFL. It is a deliberate move by the coaching staff. It really was a good piece.

I'm not getting it on ABC?

I'm in Hallandale.

ABC is showing some news thing followed by "Catch me if you can".

Are you guys in South Florida actually seeing it on ABC right now?

caneaddict said:
I'm not getting it on ABC?

I'm in Hallandale.

ABC is showing some news thing followed by "Catch me if you can".

Are you guys in South Florida actually seeing it on ABC right now?

no, they said earlier only the west coast was going to get it unless you had a pay for service.

It's nice watching USC make mistake after mistake...Oregon is playing decently for a team that is clearly overmatched.

cnc66 said:
did you see any of the pieces on him today? One of them has him calling audibles and blocking schemes to help prepare him for the NFL. It is a deliberate move by the coaching staff. It really was a good piece.

in a perfect world we would end up with him

as our QB

Unless you live in the Pacific time zone and are getting it on the ABC affiliate, you have to have the ESPN Gameplan on DirecTV. It is on channel 779 there.

i dunno what the talk about reggie bush being to small to play in the NFL, he looks good out there

Al13 said:
i dunno what the talk about reggie bush being to small to play in the NFL, he looks good out there

He's not too small. The people that say that can't read or see. He may need to gain 10 pounds, not that big a deal.

Bush got 20 carries today, so that's a start to people who wonder about the # of hits. His running style is Barry Sanders reborn with the hands of Cris Carter. I'd be leary of him as a franchise runner if you want to run an offense like the Steelers & Bears.

Back
Top Bottom