What do we do about Devin Hester? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do we do about Devin Hester?

you guys should have known better, we Cane fans knew he was going to be good. like I said earlier in the year he is the best returner in the league

nick1 said:
you guys should have known better, we Cane fans knew he was going to be good. like I said earlier in the year he is the best returner in the league
yes but you cane fans "know" every player from Thug U will be good. occasionally, one actually IS good, so you look smart. i guess.

UF Fin Kat said:
yes but you cane fans "know" every player from Thug U will be good. occasionally, one actually IS good, so you look smart. i guess.
occasionally? ever heard of Andre Johnson, Willis McGahee, Clinton Portis, Frank Gore, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, D.J.Williams, John Vilma, I could go on. all were not long ago drafted

UF Fin Kat said:

:lol:

I'll just say this, UM puts out more NFL players than any other university and alot of them are top players

nick1 said:
I'll just say this, UM puts out more NFL players than any other university and alot of them are top players

Honest question......

Do they really keep stats on stuff like that?

Motion said:
Honest question......

Do they really keep stats on stuff like that?
you bet :D

neonu-1.gif

I'm serious though :D

That'd be interesting to see how all the schools stand.

Motion said:
I'm serious though :D

That'd be interesting to see how all the schools stand.
might be somewhere on the internet, you can find almost anything :wink:

UF Fin Kat said:

Yeah didn't you hear us raving about kelly jennings, marcus maxey, leon williams, and rocky mcintosh (all guys drafted last year)?

That's absolutely hilarious that you say that occasionally one of our players is good. To add onto the other guys list, I guess Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Dan Morgan, Edgerrin James, Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey, Bubba Franks, Kellen Winslow should be added. We produce the most talent of all of college football, and as a college football and NFL fan, you should know that.

Hester will just end up being like Daunte Hall.. No one is going to kick to him anymore, and he'll fade away..

MiamiFan1354 said:
Hester will just end up being like Daunte Hall.. No one is going to kick to him anymore, and he'll fade away..

Then he will have another effect on the game, when teams try to kick away from someone they generally make more bad kicks than good ones and give up field position.

If you think Daunte Hall still doesnt have a huge effect on a game your wrong

Back
Top Bottom