What do you think of the smaller unbeatin's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you think of the smaller unbeatin's?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
such as Missouri, Rutgers and Fresno State? I have only seen the Rutgers, the other two I don't know about. also, How you think the Rutgers fare against Navy? Missouri has a tough game too

fresno state is 1-4 and just lost to utah state, who previously hadn't scored all season. not sure who you're confusing them with.

UF Fin Kat said:
fresno state is 1-4 and just lost to utah state, who previously hadn't scored all season. not sure who you're confusing them with.

Probably Boise St. and with their schedule they have no I seriously doubt they lose a game this year. Probably will end up like Utah a few years back and get into a BCS game. I don't think they are as good as Utah was though. Will be intereting and throw a wrench in some of the BCS hopefuls.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
Probably Boise St. and with their schedule they have no I seriously doubt they lose a game this year. Probably will end up like Utah a few years back and get into a BCS game. I don't think they are as good as Utah was though. Will be intereting and throw a wrench in some of the BCS hopefuls.
they won't throw a wrench into it. they added an extra BCS bowl game just for teams like boise state.

I doubt Rutgers stays good, no offense to them but they havent beaten anyone worth the breath it takes to say the schools name

my mistake I meant Boise State. the Rutgers are beating up on Navy right now and neither team has been able to rush well which is what each team is known for. Navy is a good team. The Rutgers are showing that they can pass as well as run. and their D is really good. I like this team alot.

nick1 said:
my mistake I meant Boise State. the Rutgers are beating up on Navy right now and neither team has been able to rush well which is what each team is known for. Navy is a good team. The Rutgers are showing that they can pass as well as run. and their D is really good. I like this team alot.

navy is not a good team

Rutgers has played really well but they haven't beaten anybody that's even decent at this point.

Back
Top Bottom