What does the ACC and Boise State have in common? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does the ACC and Boise State have in common?

No, Calias Cambell and Mr. Kenny Phillips will be seeing watever freshman qb U decide to start! He'll be thrown around more times than a rag doll. You r gonna have to score 17 on Miami to win. AINT GONNA HAPPEN... You can count ON THAT!!!

[mod] Please do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]

lol, funny story, true story

Today I went to the wal mart here in Norman and I bought NCAA 08, as I brought it up to the desk, the guy at the cashier asked me if I liked the cover. And I said, of course not, they couldnt of put Calvin Johnson or someone more deserving on the cover? Z had a great game, but cmon, there were better choices out there.

Anyway the guy is like hold on, and he goes into the back and gives me a copy with Adrian Peterson on the cover. :lol:

Has anyone done this with certain players? lol

No, Calias Cambell and Mr. Kenny Phillips will be seeing watever freshman qb U decide to start! He'll be thrown around more times than a rag doll. You r gonna have to score 17 on Miami to win. AINT GONNA HAPPEN... You can count ON THAT!!!

Might as well not even show up to the game, big bad Miami is comin to town

:rolleyes:

U Know it!!! On a lighter note, is NCAA '08 much better than '07???

U Know it!!! On a lighter note, is NCAA '08 much better than '07???

Graphics wise, not much

Dynasty is much more fun, especially recruiting, the reason I like college better than pro.

Alot of new features that make it very fun to play. Im already in 2012 on dynasty. 5 NCs baby!! :D

I thought even Ian Johnson was a better choice if they wanted a BSU player. I agree Z was almost a goat again this year. (see humanitarian bowl pick last play of game from 6yd line against Georgia Tech) I am glad he is gone and it looks like Gibran Hamden's little bro is the new qb for Boise. Bush Hamden what a name for a college qb.

Back
Top Bottom