What happened to Finheaven's link to Fan2FanAlliance? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Finheaven's link to Fan2FanAlliance?

I've been thinking the same thing.

Let me see how I can say this in the easiest way possible...

There were three AFC East websites in that alliance. Two websites, TheGangGreen and I didn't approve of the current Bills website because of how he runs his message board, and that he tecnically doesn't operate a message board, and that it's ran by another website. However, we liked BillsZone because we found them to be a better overall website with more activity.

Nobody in the F2FA agreed with us, so TheGangGreen and I left and then joined BillsZone to then form... Beasts of the Easts. All three of our websites anticipate to be in the F2FA in the future because there really aren't any alternatives for a Dolphins and Jets website.

I can still view F2FA, and they are already having a hard time finding a good replacement for both of us.

Basically, TheGangGreen and I are trying to back the F2FA into a corner. We represent the best division in the NFL, and if they don't have STRONG websites for that division, it will lead to a weak alliance. They know that, thus is why they are extremely pissed that we are no longer members.

Foot note: I still plan to link to message boards through our the season.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

AHAH!! Good Job AJ! I noticed the change the Bills site to Billsdaily or something.. and it doesnt have a messageboard I dont think..

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom