What happened to Max Jean Gilles??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Max Jean Gilles???

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
why hasnt this guy been taken yet??? That Lutui guy was taken before him.....correct me if im wrong, but wasnt Jean Gilles a 1st round projection??? IF, thats a big IF....he is still available when we pick in the 3rd....do you take him????

Guards are kind of boring....but yes he is still on the board..he is listed 67th best player on my sheets.

The Phins would certainly look at hime if he's there. He fits the scheme and type of OL the Phins like to use.

PhinsTD said:
The Phins would certainly look at hime if he's there. He fits the scheme and type of OL the Phins like to use.

imagine taking Max Jean Gilles in the 3rd....and Mike Degory in the 7th. omg our O-line would be amazing in a few years.

Roman529 said:
Guards are kind of boring....but yes he is still on the board..he is listed 67th best player on my sheets.

I really like him, and think he'd be great. Positions that arent flashy need attention too!

PhinsTD said:
I agree he'd be a great fit. He's the best OG in the short area.

ih8brady said:
I really like him, and think he'd be great. Positions that arent flashy need attention too!

Yeah I know...we could always upgrade on the OL.....I just wish there was a decent Center out there over a Guard so we could dump Seth McKinney. :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
Yeah I know...we could always upgrade on the OL.....I just wish there was a decent Center out there over a Guard so we could dump Seth McKinney. :rolleyes:

Eslinger doesn't really fit what we do, but I think he's so technically sound he'll be a ten year type of guy in this league somewhere.

PhinsTD said:
Eslinger doesn't really fit what we do, but I think he's so technically sound he'll be a ten year type of guy in this league somewhere.

That's why I wanted Saban to trade down so we could get Mangold and another guy in the 2nd. :rolleyes:

im sure Arizona would take him in a second. they already added Lutui, they added Baas last year. im sure theyd LOVE to add Jean-Gilles to their roster. if Arizona gets on the board, Miami should seriously consider making a trade for next year's 2nd and something else to get him.

Dolfansal said:
Maybe those f'n Jets grab him in the 3rd

The Jets are like that annoying scratch that you can't itch. I hate them. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom