What happened to Max Jean Gilles??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Max Jean Gilles???

I heard Max on fox sports or sporting news radio, and he said that the fins have talked to him alot.. I would love to get him..

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
you grab him immediately! some fans might complain but its a steal in that position, if hes there

yes...agreed. for some ODD reason, Ryan Cook was taken already....ahead of Eslinger...but apparently Mike Degory (2nd round talent) is slipping to the 7th....id love to get Gilles/Degory on this line with Houck's coaching.

Gilles would be awesome...but no way he will be there when we pick.

phinfan_1 said:
Gilles would be awesome...but no way he will be there when we pick.

u never know...Winston Justice was taken in the 2ND ROUND. if miami can try to workout something and trade up, they can get it done.

we shouldve grabbed him instead of hagan but hagan is still a ood pick

I want to know what type of Leperacy he contracted because he was a late first, early second choice and now hes a late third or early fourth.....

Can't believe Gilles is still there..he is so dominant inside.

Maybe he's still on the board because he has a weight problem and will never be quick enough to be able to pull or lead to the outside. Guys who are good enough to lean on the guy in front of him tend to be available on the second day. That being said, he seems to be one of the better prospects on the board at this point.

Back
Top Bottom