What Happened To The "where Did Mor911 Go?" Thread? Mods? Huh? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Happened To The "where Did Mor911 Go?" Thread? Mods? Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

footballer

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
CENSORSHIP ISNT REALLY COOL- i didnt like the guy, but i dont like the fact that you deleted the thread? someone started it as a legit thread, and you dleted it two days after? i cant find it. i left a reply, and when i go under my name, look at my stats, and look at all threads by footballer, its like IT WAS NEVER CREATED.

THE GOVERNMENT CENSORS US ENOUGH...
OH AND TO MAKE THIS THREAD LEGIT....

has anyone played mgs4 yet? is it fun?
also i like to play madden..
what games do you guys like?

CENSORSHIP ISNT REALLY COOL- i didnt like the guy, but i dont like the fact that you deleted the thread? someone started it as a legit thread, and you dleted it two days after? i cant find it. i left a reply, and when i go under my name, look at my stats, and look at all threads by footballer, its like IT WAS NEVER CREATED.

I started that thread, and I can't think of a reason that it would be deleted. It didn't violate ANY part of the TOS.

Whoever deleted that thread did so just to do so. NOT COOL is right.

This one deleted in 10...9...8...

I started that thread, and I can't think of a reason that it would be deleted. It didn't violate ANY part of the TOS.

Whoever deleted that thread did so just to do so. NOT COOL is right.

This one deleted in 10...9...8...

I was wondering the same thing....something strange is going on here. :unsure:

E-ninjas made the thread disappear.

ninja_trueninjas-1.gif

It was most likely because of my mention of the different dolphin message board, and attempt to see if it was still in the profantiy filter. Seems that situation still has bad feelings among the mods here.

Yes do you have a question? for a mod? there is a proper forum for questions this is not a gaming question no matter if you are adding questions at the end to make you feel it's in the legit place and stating what your doing trying to circumvent the tos. feel free to pm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom