What happened to UCF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to UCF

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought they said that they would dominate the MAC once they joined now they havent even been able to compete. I mean come on they didnt even win a game this year. The only team that dominates the MAC is Toledo and at times Marshall but even in there good years the couldnt beat Toledo

What happened to UCF? Lets break it down...

1) O'Leary got a late start on recruiting because he was doing two jobs, so his recruiting class was weak
2) Undisciplined players from the Coach Kruzcek era were rampant, after O'Leary got done with them, 20 players were kicked off or quit
3) The entire offensive line were made up of freshmen or sophomores...no jrs or seniors
4) UCF lost five safeties in a couple games....including a player (Atari Bigby) that wouldve been drafted in the first or second round had he not been hurt (rated the #2 overall safety in the country pre-injury)
5) O'Leary is trying to use players recruited for a pass-happy offense for running the football...

Should UCF of won at least one game? Absolutely...but the Golden Knights had to clean house in order to get to the next level. Once O'leary uses the players he has recruited for why they were brought here, they'll get better....

UCF Basketball and UCF Soccer are kicking butt :)

TerryTate said:
What happened to UCF? Lets break it down...

1) O'Leary got a late start on recruiting because he was doing two jobs, so his recruiting class was weak
2) Undisciplined players from the Coach Kruzcek era were rampant, after O'Leary got done with them, 20 players were kicked off or quit
3) The entire offensive line were made up of freshmen or sophomores...no jrs or seniors
4) UCF lost five safeties in a couple games....including a player (Atari Bigby) that wouldve been drafted in the first or second round had he not been hurt (rated the #2 overall safety in the country pre-injury)
5) O'Leary is trying to use players recruited for a pass-happy offense for running the football...

Should UCF of won at least one game? Absolutely...but the Golden Knights had to clean house in order to get to the next level. Once O'leary uses the players he has recruited for why they were brought here, they'll get better....

UCF Basketball and UCF Soccer are kicking butt :)

I have no reason to respond, you said it all except for this. UCF baseball rules too.

I was just wondering cause all the talk they had about running the MAC i thought they would have been a nice addition to an already underrated conference but they hadnt shown anything since they joined. As for College baseball i dont follow it so i wish them luck

Brad528 said:
The only team that dominates the MAC is Toledo and at times Marshall but even in there good years the couldnt beat Toledo
No love for BG.:D
I can't wait for next year.

No BG doesnt ever win the MAC they have been playing great for a couple years now but they dont ever win the whole thing. I would love to see BG win it if Toledo has an off year though. I still follow there team pretty close and have friends who play on it. But i was born and raised in Toledo

Back
Top Bottom