What I think about the Finz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I think about the Finz

Keonxl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been reading this forum for some time and finally registered. I have been a Finz fan since 1995 and I live in Indiana. What I really want to say here is I have been through some bad years, and have been harassed daily by the bandwagon colts fans for being a Finz fan. Last nights game was heartbreaking, even more so then the Colts game. I got so much flak after that game, and all the Colts fans made sure they rubbed in all the stats, and did so for days. I kept my head up and took it, because thats Dolphins football.

Yesterday's game I was sitting here, getting all amped up at our 21 point lead, knowing in the back of my mind that we would possibly lose. I sat here telling my wife, who is a Bengals fan, what would happen, but hoped it wouldn't. Well to make a long story short, everyone here knows what went down.

Last nights game tested my alligiance to the Finz more than any other game in my history with the Dolphins. But, I cooled down, and held my head up once again, as it seems to be the pattern with our Dolphins.

I can see both sides of the coin here. Some people need to be held accountable, and we know who they are. Do not cut them, place them on the bench, maybe that will teach them, maybe not. As for the coaching, terrible in the 2nd half. Something needs to be done about the conservative play the Dolphins institute when they have a lead. All prevent offense or defense does is prevent you from winning. That being said, I know we are rebuilding. We have been rebuilding for 10 years now. My only complaint would be that it seems, and please don't flame me it's just an opinion, that it takes the Dolphins longer to rebuild, longer to develop players, than any other team in the league. Very frustrating to see teams who were terrible leapfrog this team and enjoy success.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent. And if I were the Dolphins players and coaches right now, I would return my paychecks because they clearly did not deserve them yesterday.

I know. I have always said Finz instead of Fins.

Back
Top Bottom