What I would do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I would do

Generic Name

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First play is to trade up for one of the top 2 QB's

Luck might be worth 3 1's but I do that trade I make sure this rest of this draft is intact

1)Luck
2) Dwayne Allen
3) Robert Lester

I think a young TE to go along with new QB would be smart and I can't remember a better year of TE's to pick from. Lester gives Miami insurance if Bell leaves or is injured.

Griffin has less value but would obviously be a great pick. I would give up our 1 and 2 this year and a conditional high pick next year for him. I'd take my third this year and spend it on the best available TE or pass rusher and let Griffin learn behind Moore for a year.

I'm almost positive the Dolphins gave up a 4th this year for Bush and its hard to say it wasn't worth it

For the offseason, I find best possible right guard or tackle, let Carey walk. Sign either Merling or Langford, Soliai probably walks

First play is to trade up for one of the top 2 QB's

Luck might be worth 3 1's but I do that trade I make sure this rest of this draft is intact

1)Luck
2) Dwayne Allen
3) Robert Lester

I think a young TE to go along with new QB would be smart and I can't remember a better year of TE's to pick from. Lester gives Miami insurance if Bell leaves or is injured.

Griffin has less value but would obviously be a great pick. I would give up our 1 and 2 this year and a conditional high pick next year for him. I'd take my third this year and spend it on the best available TE or pass rusher and let Griffin learn behind Moore for a year.

I'm almost positive the Dolphins gave up a 4th this year for Bush and its hard to say it wasn't worth it

For the offseason, I find best possible right guard or tackle, let Carey walk. Sign either Merling or Langford, Soliai probably walks
I that draft scenario, I would take Fleener over Allen if he is still there (although it's doubtful). Luck is already familiar with him and he has a size advantage (height-wise at least). Having said that, I would be pretty happy with Allen.

Back
Top Bottom