What If Ricky Was Only Doing...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What If Ricky Was Only Doing......

D-Rock

31 yrs ago, I would have been a Panther.
Club Member
Reaction score
What if Ricky is only doing this to have the Dolphins focus less on him and more on the team??? (Cuz you heard how Jay Fiedler, Jason Taylor and Travis Minor sounded; they sounded like they wanna go out and do some NE stuff.)

And he just pops up at training camp and say wassup guys, I'm back..... I know plenty of players who would be pissed. :yell: :yell:

Maybe it's all just a publicity stunt just to get people talking about the dolphins???Nah lol

here is what they said

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]RB Travis Minor

"I'm definitely excited about the opportunity. At the same time, I'm going to miss losing a teammate like Ricky, who has also been a friend.

"Hopefully now I will have a bigger role, which I anticipate. I'm just going to come to work like I have been since I've been there, and I look forward to doing good things.

"I have confidence in my ability to play football. I'm going to put my best foot forward and do what I have to do to step up and perform so that I give the team the best chance to win."

QB Jay Fiedler

"I was definitely surprised, especially with the timing of it. Guys are going to have to step up now. Obviously, with losing a player of Ricky's caliber, you can't just replace that very easily. But we know Travis Minor - he's been around here for three years. He's a heck of a back. He's had limited opportunities being behind Lamar Smith and Ricky over the last three years, but every time he gets in the game he's made some big plays for us. So we're going to expect him to continue making those plays, just a little bit more often now."

DE Jason Taylor

"This is certainly unexpected, but I know I would prefer to speak with Ricky and hear exactly where he is coming from before I make any comments on his decision.

"Having said that, I think every player on our team understands now, more than ever, the importance of working hard and preparing ourselves for the upcoming season.

"We still have a lot of talent and leadership on this team and our goals haven't changed."[/size][/font]

hmm i kick him square in the balls.... :shakeno:

well there will be no more :goof: running the ball

Back
Top Bottom