What if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if....

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
...Sage outplays Feidler & Feeley in camp? Any chance of him being our starter? I've only heard good things about him so far...

Thoughts?

I don't think he'll get enough reps to "outplay" Feeley or Fiedler. Plus it makes the FO look bad if they start Sage instead of the guy they spent a 2nd round pick for...

No chance.

Sorry, but with Fiedler and Feeley, Sage would have to be Peyton Manning out there... through camp, preseason...

I feel compelled to root for this guy...who knows what the future holds?

Like a 1% chance. Despite anything being said, i believe A.J. has the upper hand in the running right now. he was brought in to start and thts it. Its gonna take Jay a hell of a camp/preseason to win it...Tht being said its gonna take Sage tht much more to get the nod to start.

Um, What if we all scored with a Fins cheerleader? I mean it is about as likely.

If sage were anything near payton we would have started him long ago. I dont know where people keep hearing he is doing so well. :confused: I hear that he has the strongest arm but also the most eratic by far. That he does not read defenses well and that he really deserves to be the 3rd stringer. The most positive thing I have heard about him was a piece where Dave said he was impressed by Sage's dedication. Sage comes to work and stuidies every day as if he was to start. If thats the case he should be ready by now!! He is not ready or he would be starting. Lets put the consiracy theories and pro sage retoric on the shelf. If you want to see him do something rent him. :rolleyes: Its for a good cause.

I also believe that while he's got the prototypical NFL QB body and a nice arm, he just doesn't have "it" to start. You never hear about him having a great practice. Usually just hot and cold at best.

Sage can look good, but it wont be while playing against anyone's first string defense. He reminds me of QB J. Druckenmiller. Nice size, strong arm, but very mistake prone and highly erratic....

Maybe in a couple of years he'll break out, but as far as I'm convinced, he's still locked in as our third stringer...

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

dolfanreal69 said:
Um, What if we all scored with a Fins cheerleader? I mean it is about as likely.
I think we all have a better chance on scoring with a Finz cheerleader than Sage starting... :lol:

dolfanreal69 said:

So what are ya saying?? Ya mean to tell me you losers HAVEN'T ???? :cooldude:

I scored with an SMS cheerleader, does that count? :p

dreadlockera said:
If sage were anything near payton we would have started him long ago. I dont know where people keep hearing he is doing so well. :confused: I hear that he has the strongest arm but also the most eratic by far. That he does not read defenses well and that he really deserves to be the 3rd stringer. The most positive thing I have heard about him was a piece where Dave said he was impressed by Sage's dedication. Sage comes to work and stuidies every day as if he was to start. If thats the case he should be ready by now!! He is not ready or he would be starting. Lets put the consiracy theories and pro sage retoric on the shelf. If you want to see him do something rent him. :rolleyes: Its for a good cause.

I hear the same things. :)

Back
Top Bottom