What is the word on Khaseem Greene of Rutgers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the word on Khaseem Greene of Rutgers?

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
I am not a draft nik.

So i am just curious on the status of Khaseem Greene.
I watch all the Rutgers game and this guy is a beast.
plus the fact that he was the big East Defensive player of the year last year as a JR and most likely will get the award agian this year.

What round is he projected. I would love to see him as a Fin next year.

I think he's an elite player in this draft, and the best 4-3 outside linebacker in this class. He's a converted safety that took to the linebacker position like a fish in water.

There's nothing he doesn't do well in terms of basic linebacker fundamentals, and excels at being a playmaker when it's time to step up and make plays. 247 tackles, 23 TFL's, 9 sacks, 6 PBU's, 9 QB hurries, 9 forced fumbles, 2 INT's, and 1 fumble recovery for a touchdown the last 2 seasons since he made the move to linebacker.

His performance against Syracuse earlier this season was about as outstanding as I've seen out of a linebacker since I watched Jamie Duncan for Vanderbilt almost single handedly wreck the Florida Gators on their way to a national title in '96.

In fact, Greene reminds me a little bit of Mike Peterson when he came out of Florida.

Thanks.. what range should he be drafted... Any chance the Fins draft him?

I am a RU homer and I wanted them to Draft Ray Rice and Sanu last year.

Back
Top Bottom