What non BCS bowl game are you most looking forward too & why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What non BCS bowl game are you most looking forward too & why

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
For those that may not know the BCS bowls are the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, & Sugar.

Re: What non BCS bowl game are you most looking forward too & why

Originally posted by SMadison29
For those that may not know the BCS bowls are the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, & Sugar.
i haven't seen a list yet. i've been busy mourning the dolphins loss!:( :cry:

Here's the list:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1673130

I know it would never happen but I wish they would match up the 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 teams all the way down to see the best match ups of closely ranked teams(provided they weren't from the same conference).

I wanna see the Outback Bowl of Iowa vs Florida.

Here's the list:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1673130

I know it would never happen but I wish they would match up the 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 teams all the way down to see the best match ups of closely ranked teams(provided they weren't from the same conference).

I wanna see the Outback Bowl of Iowa vs Florida.
i guess i would have to say the holiday bowl, washington state/texas!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i guess i would have to say the holiday bowl, washington state/texas!

That's probably the best game in terms of ranked teams not in a BCS game but I don't think Washington State is that good. They have a couple good DEs & they can throw the ball.

That's probably the best game in terms of ranked teams not in a BCS game but I don't think Washington State is that good. They have a couple good DEs & they can throw the ball.
its mainly because i like texas and washington st is a pac 10 team!;)

Re: What non BCS bowl game are you most looking forward too & why

Iowa vs. Florida. I hope the Gator choke. I hate the Gator. It should be a good game. We'll see how Leak does under the spotlight.

Well two of them. The new bowl in Fort Worth between TCU and Boise St., and the Las Vegas Bowl to see our buddy Bazinet37 play with his New Mexico Lobos, against Oregon St.

The Cotton Bowl

Oklahoma St. v. Ole' Miss

I went to Oklahoma State and am looking forward to watch Rashaun Woods, Tatum Bell take on Eli Manning in the final game for all three of them.

Alamo Bowl...Michigan State and Nebraska. I thought the Spartans would get a better bowl earlier on, but that tough schedule really hurt them. 3 losses in a row. By the way...I am a Michigan State fan, so thats why I want to see this game.

Back
Top Bottom