What on earth... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What on earth...

FemaleFinFan said:
Whats wrong with the sleeves?

There open like a T-Shirt, thats not how the sleeves are pose to look, go online and check any dolphins jersey and ull tell the differnce, it looks like elasticy with the authentics and normal jerseys

Edit: here i did the work for u compare these to that
http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nCategoryID=7&nObjGroupID=384&sAuxTitle=Authentic

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MIAMI-DOLPHI...QQcmdZViewItem

edit2: Also even the replica ones have the elastic, not the printed on ones the stiched ones, cuz i got one of them so i no wut it looks like

Just looks like one of the Navy replicas they had going around for a while and someone stitched "8"'s on it and "Culpepper". The workmanship has to be pretty shoddy because replica jersies are much thinner.. I don't think they would hold up to stiched lettering.

I agree.

I generally don't mind what on earth it is... I quite like buying interesting shirts like that.

Has anyone seen the Jason Taylor jersey which is white on the front and aqua on the back.

Might consider having a go at that one!

I wouldn't buy any Dolphins jersey in Navy Blue. If it ain't aqua and orange then there is no use.

Damn I really like the blue ones...If this one didnt look so fake I would take a run at it. When you have aqua and white jerseys it kinda cool to have something different.

Colorado Dolfan said:
Looks like the "CULPEPPER" on the back may have been Photoshopped... looks really pixelated to me...

Of course, I'm no pro... hell, I'm barely a novice when it comes to noticing Photoshop edits...:tongue:
Yep that is a photoshop you look at the 8 and you can tell

Aqua4Ever04 said:
YUCK! That this is hideous. I hate the blue jerseys. I'm glad Nick will never let us be seen in those things on the field. Seems like just about everyone has blue these days. The thing I like most about our jerseys, is the unique color. No one else in the league wears aqua. I wouldn't mind seeing the orange unis once a year however.
thays funny ithink their awesome

Back
Top Bottom