What Philbin Needs To Do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Philbin Needs To Do

WesternNYDolfan

Club Member
Reaction score
After the locker room layed out their side of the story and were universally ignored by the media that wants to believe what they've already decided there's one thing we need to do...

Close the media out of the locker room, rally around each other, and let our pads do the talking on the football field!

They think we're bullies?

Show them we're bullies by beating the **** out of every team we face in the second half of the year.

Use this persecution to our advantage. Don't expect any calls, cause you can bet Goodell will tell the refs to try and make it tougher for us to win after all of this.

So just focus on these games and beat the **** out of these teams so that there's no doubt.

They want to see bullies? Show them bullies!

I agree CLOSE off the locker room asap. The players have ALL made statements. I feel like anything else they say from now can be held against them, the dolphins, and the NFL in the court of law.
Let the NFL conduct their investigation and have no further comments WHATSOEVER on the issue
I hope this is a blessing in disguise and the team can be more cohesive and FIRED up!

I agree CLOSE off the locker room asap. The players have ALL made statements. I feel like anything else they say from now can be held against them, the dolphins, and the NFL in the court of law.

I hope this is a blessing in disguise and the team can be more cohesive and FIRED up!

The media will not be out done,the players are going to start playing games with the media....it's gonna be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom