What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

I hope Fleener, Hill, Upshaw or Glenn falls... I would still be happy with Vinny Curry or Randle or even Alshon

Each guy I keep saying gets drafted...one more try...Vinny Curry. Love the kid after the Senior Bowl.

We need a good RT that can start at the beginning of the season so TE A Fasano can run more routes and catch more passes. He only had one drop all of last season.

FF_106624_xlDGatorLUG-1.jpg

Opportunity for miami now in the 2nd round?

Ok we got our potential qb of the future with tannehill, now its time for a top Wr to get that other missing piece on offense after miami traded marshall. I was kind of suprised that some of the WRs didn't get picked late in the first round.. And some good talent that could, or I hope fall to miami early 2nd round. What do you think of Stephen hill? didn't think he'd make it out of the first round especially since he was like rated as the 3 or 4 best WR in this draft on a lot of scouts charts and has big play making potential. Reuben randle seems like he could be a good pick too. Unfortunately the 9 teams before miami are teams that could pick or need a WR so unforutunatley hill could be gone, but then again maybe randle and some team likes alshon jeffrey and gets him instead. Either way, what do you guys think of stephen hill or miami getting him?

I really feel good about where we are in the second and who is still on the board. A few good rt, some pass rushers, and a few quality wr. I hope that upshaw, hill, Glenn, or Martin are still there.

We'll definitely be getting a Wr in the 2-3 round range. You have; Hill, Sanu, Randle, Jeffrey, Streeter and a lot more. Draft is deep at wide out

Get a pass rusher or RT this round and address the WR with one of the two third round picks. Hate him or love him , Ireland is in a position to have a fantastic draft.

Back
Top Bottom