What should our motto be for the upcoming season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should our motto be for the upcoming season?

I like "Fists Will Be Pumped".

Brian Daboll and Tony Sparano will combine their fist pumps into one universal brofist, and a heavenly aura of light will shine down on the stadium that day.

"Oh my God! They Killed Henne! You bastrds" would be a perfect slogan for the season if our offensive line doesn't get fixed. Really though, I like Fists will be Pumped.

That's fan-****ing-tastic!

Suck For Luck

apparently that is the true motto at finheaven.

"OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

jk jk, I find the negative side so funny, had to get a laugh in.

I would say "Bring'm Out Bring'm Out" cuz all of our weapons will finally be able to be showcased and all the promo videos will have that song with slow mo flashing montages of the beast, bess, clyde, reggie, and henne.

Our O-line should be called the ****blockers because they can't make any holes for Reggie to penetrate.

pillsberry dough-boy o lineman
"its always a feast when they block"

Sparano tells the line "we need to move forward in everything you do move forward"
don't be some pushovers i wanne see some real hustle plays at the end of the day

"End of days" is that a movie? could work with ross moving day games to night games
hand out wear wolf costumes. Give out free tickets to some thugs in ghouls to scare the visiting team..

Feed the cat
Feed the dog
Don't feed the animals
Will block for food (since the O-line looks so bad)

I'm going with "Welcome to the ignore list!" As I'm sure nothing will be good enough to keep the malcontents from spewing their useless bile.
The irony in whining about whining. You sound exactly like those you despise...in literally every thread. Feel free to add me to the ignore list. Eventually you'll only be able to read about shiny double rainbows of Henne love.

Back
Top Bottom