What should our strategy be tomorrow and what are your predictions for the 2nd day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should our strategy be tomorrow and what are your predictions for the 2nd day

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
tomorrow we must have a good day.im concerned with our number of picks tomorrow but i think we should trade up in the fourth and get max gean gilles.use our original fourth on omar jacobs and then adress the lb position in the sixth by getting nick reid.whats your predictions

First of all, we start off with one pick in the middle of the 4th round, and then three picks in the first half of the 7th round. We might be able to package the first two of the 7ths and trade into the end of the 6th round, but realistically, we're staying put. I would be stoked if we got Nick Reid in the 7th.

I would be happy with any of these players;

Gabe Watson
Jonathan Scott
Ko Simpson
Max-Jean Gilles

I hope we get 1 of them, they all had the ability to be picked in the 1st round. I don't know why some of them have dropped, I know Gabe Watson dropped because of work ethic.

But maybe 2 of those players were the ones who tested positive for drugs?

I REALL HOPE WE CAN SNAG NICK REID HE IS DEFINATELY A STEAL!!!!
clear.gif

Just imagine this as our 4th round tommorrow if we can get another one

JeanGilles-1.jpg

clear.gif

Dolfan2788 said:

Gabe Watson
Jonathan Scott
Ko Simpson
Max-Jean Gilles

I hope we get 1 of them, they all had the ability to be picked in the 1st round. I don't know why some of them have dropped, I know Gabe Watson dropped because of work ethic.

I agree with u about Gabe Watson. If Saban thinks he needs a tackle then he is going with that kid. He would be a great run stuffer up front in the 3-4.

Dolfan2788 said:

Gabe Watson
Jonathan Scott
Ko Simpson
Max-Jean Gilles

The 2 that tested positive for drugs was Claude Wroten and the punter Scifres. Watsons work ethic was questioned and he supposedly takes plays off. MJG teams are worried about him being able to keep weight off. Personally I like all of em 'cept Scott, I dont think we need em. The rest would be great value in the 4th. Others to keep in mind are Orien Harris, Rodrique Wright, Dee Webb, Terna Nande and Michael Robinson.

Back
Top Bottom