What the Hell is happening in this country | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Hell is happening in this country

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Now you have HS changing schools because they think they know better how to utilize their ability. I'm sorry, but your in HS. This should not be happening. I thought it was bad enough when the private HS recruited kids from middle schools...Let me say that again-Private HS are recruiting kids in the 9th grade! But this is ridiculous. A kid changing schools multiple times just for football blows my mind!:rolleyes2:
Florida commitment Victor Hampton said he enjoyed his first trip to Gainesville for Friday Night Lights on July 24.
But before Hampton moves to Gainesville to begin his college career, the Rivals.com four-star prospect originally from North Carolina, plans to transfer to a different high school for his final prep football season.
Hampton attended Butler High School as a freshman and for half his sophomore year before transferring to Independence. He played one season with the Patriots, also where former Florida quarterback Chris Leak played in high school.
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20090803/ARTICLES/908039942/1136?Title=Hampton-on-the-move-again

Back
Top Bottom