What The Nfl Is Saying About Chris Foerster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What The Nfl Is Saying About Chris Foerster

Dolfan954 said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's great to hear comments from people who actually know what the they're talking about. Just because he's not a "name," the naysayers flail their arms. Good read.

Every successful coach at every level, regardless of the sport, at one point was given a chance to show what he could do when there were others wanting that same opportunity that had experience at it.

This is just his moment.

I like his chances of success based on who he's worked around. IMO it will come down to his "feel" for the call, the right call at the right time based on what he see's going on down on the field and what he expects to see next.

Really though, would anyone bad mouth him? I don't care what anyone thinks of this guy, let him prove he can get the job done. I HATE the media for this type of thing, predictions, interviews, it's all crap. Let the man do his job, and our productivity will decide how good he is/can be.

DOLFANMIKE said:
I think the comments made here went way past "He'll do a good job". They obviously think highly of the guy.

I agee.
You can tell sometimes when a guy is commenting to be nice and when a comment seems sincere. They backed up their opinions with a why they think he is good. Who knows. Hopefully this guy is up for the task and won't turn into Kippy Brown. Only time will tell.

This hiring was for one of two reasons.
1) The guy is good and is deserving of this shot.
2) Wanny wants a guy he can control in that spot.

There are arguments that can support both possibilities.
I hope that they guy is ready and will work together with trestman and Sullivan to develop a nice balanced attack. With emphasis on ATTACK!
We'll see.

It would be a travesty to stick Ricky Williams in that gimmick offense. A sheer travesty. To even think about giving him the ball on the ground around 15 times a game is assinine. Ricky Williams, not the short passing game, should be the focus of the offense. Work everything off him and the running game. Don't take the ball out of the hands of your best player or attempt to make an in between the tackles runner and off tackle runner.

Exactly! Why would we switch to an offense that takes our best player (Ricky) out of the game? I don't see why everyone likes the WCO so much since it would be up to Feidler (at least that's the way its looking right now) to actually win games as opposed to not F***ing up and giving games away. From what I've been reading MOST people here don't even think Feidler can tie his shoes let alone run an offense where he needs to throw a lot of timing routes and make split second decisions.

Back
Top Bottom