What will happen to Andre Branch? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will happen to Andre Branch?

Yea we have depth at the position but it's expensive depth, meanwhile we don't have any real depth on the interior of the offensive or defensive line

Best man plays. It's that simple. Harris will play over Branch if he keeps showing he is the better DE.

Still, odds are Harris will have some learning to do and might even hit the rookie wall. Having both of those guys, Wake, and mermaid man should make us fans feel at least a little comfortable.

You can never have enough good great defensive ends if it pans out that way.

I guess that would really put Branch out on a limb...
He might have to branch out...
Just hope his limbs are in better shape...
He really just needs to grow some roots in the community...
Who knows, maybe a bank branch would hire him; perhaps a branch of government?..
Still, if he can't hack it, he should just leave...
Meh, I'm stumped. Probably all bark, no bite...

I guess that would really put Branch out on a limb...
He might have to branch out...
Just hope his limbs are in better shape...
He really just needs to grow some roots in the community...
Who knows, maybe a bank branch would hire him; perhaps a branch of government?..
Still, if he can't hack it, he should just leave...
Meh, I'm stumped. Probably all bark, no bite...
78ba42715741104d3971320972bbb13a.jpg

You don't do anything with Branch. He's a decent DE. It's nice to have multiple players at positions that can play.

If anything, the level of Harris's play should push Branch to work that much harder. He has the physical tools (4.70 40) but needs to put it together. Needs to work on his pass rush moves and technique to get better. He may have to carve out a role as a base end playing the run if Harris is the real deal. I know it's early but I have a good feeling about Harris.

Cant wait to see this develop and see how Harris holds up against the run.

I'm thinking Harris and Branch can play at the same time on passing downs with Harris standing up.

I'm pretty sure he's capable of being a Lber.

He may even take his spot sooner than later. (this season)

That is if all the hype is real.

Definitely a nice problem to have!!!

Back
Top Bottom